MW2 DLC 2: "Resurgence Pack" JUNE......F This Crap.........

can't wait this is better than dropping a whole new game just more map packs! i dont see why not!

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

can someone explain to me what made COD4 better than MW2
one word... simplicity
pimp.gif

[h1]Modern Warfare 2's Next DLC Brings More Old Maps[/h1]
500x_500x_mw2_01.jpg
Repeating a pattern set by the game's first batch of downloadable content, Modern Warfare 2's "Resurgence" pack will contain a mix of maps, some new, some not so new.

This, of course, was the focal point of many consumer's anger over the first pack, being that they were spending $15 for something that only contained three "new" levels.

Your anger obviously counts for nothing in the face of 2.5 million sales, however, so Activision will be sticking with the same formula to again charge you 1200 points (USD$15) and again give you three new maps and two "classic" ones dragged up from the first Modern Warfare title.

The old maps are Vacant and Strike, while the new maps are called Trailer Park (a tight, constrained map), Carnival (a big fairground) and Fuel (a sniper's paradise).

The Resurgence pack launches June 3 for Xbox 360, while PC and PS3 owners will have to sit tight for further details on their respective launches.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

ill probably cop.

MW2 is fun. plain and simple. for a lot of folks (like me) its the first time theyve played any COD game... so the "old" maps are still new to them. this also isnt news... it was announced during the last DLC release that there would be 2 more map packs before the end of the year.

its just like any game... it has its flaws and it has its lames that take advantages of those flaws. if you dont like it... keep it movin. no one is forcing you to pick up the sticks.

i would like to see a few more OPS missions added. it will never happen, but that would be dope.

pretty much sums it up for me.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

So people are gonna pay double, for a game that you could beat in a night. Nice story.

$15 + $15 = $30 = half the cost of the game, so no not double.

and who the hell is talking about campaign mode anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

New maps:

Vacant
Strike

Carnival (amusement park)
Trailer Park
Fuel (sniper map)
Maybe I shouldnt have sold my copy of MW2
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

word, bog and wetwork. ##+% bring them all back except block.
laugh.gif
bloc would give me fits in MW2 with dudes peeping out the back of the houses with thermal scopes.

I will definitley buy the next pack. Me and my friend usually split the price and then he downloads it from my name so the price doesn't bother me. I also thought the stimulus back was dope, every map was enjoyable.

that carnival map looks fun as hell
hopefully you can ride on roller coaster while blasting foos
also hopin on a big carasell would be hilarious

Am I missing out on anything with the stimulus pack? Should I just wait and get this next one?

You do all know that these COD4 maps cost them nothing if they use the same engine, which they did for MW2.

So it's really 3 completely new maps because all they did with the COD4 maps were add some scenery and color.

Carnival is the only one that looks appealing. The other looks like a bigger Rust. The other is the shipyard which I hated to go through in the campaign so what makes them think that is fun.

Seriously they should have rewarded the old COD4 maps through challenges or something, then the price of 3 maps would have been cheaper like $6-$8.

Me and my friends are gonna have EPIC battles on Carnival.
laugh.gif

Looks like the best map out of them.

its $15 bucks, its not that serious
smh.gif
smh.gif

and
smh.gif
smh.gif
at you dudes sayin you like MW betta than MW2.....
smh.gif
smh.gif
complaining about kill steak rewards, its your fault for letting them get to that point
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom