My 44 pair Air Jordan IX Collection! 82 photos!!

On a serious note: Jay- Those Shaq's are fire. Now we know there are two Shaq IXs...

Elegant and stunning as always. Thanks for sharing.

Steve

that is amazing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As awesome as this post is, it's too bad we won't see another post from Jay for another year!

Jay,

I didnt know there are so many different version of IXs PE and your Kobe / Shaq IXs are simply amazing
eek.gif
eek.gif

What a good way to start Monday

Thanks for sharing

Eric

Dear Jay
WOOO! so much heats!
I always like to see ur post.
Never see the GSM IX!!

thx for sharing with us!

Impressive set Mr. Jones.
eek.gif
Thanks so much for sharing!
pimp.gif

I'm surprised you have the GSM set....
I should of picked up those Shaq IX's years ago but those things are HUGE and the placement of some colors killed it for me...
ohwell.gif

This is an amazing feat & hopefully you can obtain ALL the IX PE's because there are a "FEW" gems you're missing!
wink.gif

PO

W
eek.gif
W!!!

Legendary stuff Mr. Jones, those are amazing!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...thanks for sharing, a pleasure as always!

Please, please don't leave it as long 'till your next post!!

your collection pics really re-fires my drive to collect, and really defines what a collector should live up to... really inspiring. i will be this level someday.

absolutely amazing
eek.gif
. thank you so much for sharing. i would love to see agroup shot of your collection. that would be something. dependable jay is the man

thats what im talking bout i love the 9's take which one you love and run with it...i would be stuck between 9's and 13's..

Great post ,Great Set Congratulations on owning it , Thanks for sharing the pictures with us and most of all the time to do that for NT.

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

I have never seen so many beautiful IX's... Simply amazing!!! I didn't even know those White/Purple Shaq IX's were ever made...

word Adam.....? b.c i knew about those Shaq IX's for a while now lol and pretty much like everyone else has said very very nice post Jay and
this will for sure go down in history.

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom