My ATT account has been fraud

help! someone has hacked into my att account and added 2 extra lines onto my account, how can i fix this? will att help me or take months to invetigate? ?  will this infect my credit score? will i be in risk? NT please HELP!

help! someone has hacked into my att account and added 2 extra lines onto my account, how can i fix this? will att help me or take months to invetigate? ?  will this infect my credit score? will i be in risk? NT please HELP!

Originally Posted by offbad

RIP

roll.gif

I need to log off now, Happy Birthday Niketalk

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

laugh.gif
I don't know why.

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

laugh.gif
I don't know why.

Instead of making a thread you should be on the phone with AT&T

You want us to hold your hand or something?
eyes.gif

Instead of making a thread you should be on the phone with AT&T

You want us to hold your hand or something?
eyes.gif

2 penicillins for your credit score and you should be good.

call customer service and explain it to them lol

2 penicillins for your credit score and you should be good.

call customer service and explain it to them lol

Let them handle it, not their fault security was breached. You should be worried about what else they're doing with your info. I'm pretty sure whoever did it has your social, address, and/or more. Hopefully they were dumb enough to do it in a store or have things shipped to an address.

Let them handle it, not their fault security was breached. You should be worried about what else they're doing with your info. I'm pretty sure whoever did it has your social, address, and/or more. Hopefully they were dumb enough to do it in a store or have things shipped to an address.

--It will only AFFECT your credit score if said lines go to collections.
--If its been less than 30 days (14 days in some states) you can still cancel them with no penalty.

--Out here in Cali, its 30 days.
--I work for ATT. PM me and I'll check it out for you.

--It will only AFFECT your credit score if said lines go to collections.
--If its been less than 30 days (14 days in some states) you can still cancel them with no penalty.

--Out here in Cali, its 30 days.
--I work for ATT. PM me and I'll check it out for you.

whats with the smart answers i guess he was looking for advice before he wanted to make the call or wanted to know what to say just call and get them terminated let them terminate your whole contract since some one has your info i guess all of it. and take your talents else where i mean thats what i would do.

Back
Top Bottom