My Barber Did Me Dirty Today....

I don't know why, but I read the title as "My Bieber Did Me Dirty Today"

30t6p3b.gif

Remember a replacement barber done my hair

told give me a all around with taper  he gives me a fade!

i didnt know till i hopped out the chair and was heated!

was looking like drake
mad.gif
laugh.gif

but the same dude heard he was asking for like 15 dollars for a tape & it wasnt clean

and my hommie jumped out the chair and started to "walk away"

the barber whips out a taser & kicks it on ..has everybody in the shop holding him back from giving him shock treatment
roll.gif

told give me a all around with taper  he gives me a fade!

i didnt know till i hopped out the chair and was heated!

was looking like drake
mad.gif
laugh.gif

but the same dude heard he was asking for like 15 dollars for a tape & it wasnt clean

and my hommie jumped out the chair and started to "walk away"

the barber whips out a taser & kicks it on ..has everybody in the shop holding him back from giving him shock treatment
roll.gif

OP i would go ahead and take the L, rock the fitted a week or 2, and when you go back to get a line tell him dont %%%$ your *@%! up this time or its curtains

OP i would go ahead and take the L, rock the fitted a week or 2, and when you go back to get a line tell him dont %%%$ your *@%! up this time or its curtains

i was in this simmilar situation as you. I went to my old barber for 6 years. I had to cut him off and get with a new barber. Now my new barber is way better and better with his timing.

I hate barbers that give you an appointment and are always late.

i was in this simmilar situation as you. I went to my old barber for 6 years. I had to cut him off and get with a new barber. Now my new barber is way better and better with his timing.

I hate barbers that give you an appointment and are always late.

I am in search of a new barber as well. Got done so dirty 3 months ago. You must become an @@#. If you feel your barber go to your line more than 2 times, he has messed you up and you need to stop him. Ask to hold a mirror and look at it constantly. But I tip well so I can do this.

I am in search of a new barber as well. Got done so dirty 3 months ago. You must become an @@#. If you feel your barber go to your line more than 2 times, he has messed you up and you need to stop him. Ask to hold a mirror and look at it constantly. But I tip well so I can do this.

Had my same barber for 4 years and he is super nice with the blades but every now

and then a barber can get TOO comfortable. Ex. Recently he did my cut while

talking on the phone the majority of the time, i hopped out the chair and noticed

the cut wasn't up to par, i didn't tip like i usually do and the next week before i sat

down i gave explicit instructions on what i wanted. Son was meticulous and i bopped

out the door
smokin.gif

PS. Dominicans are the best barbers no racist

Had my same barber for 4 years and he is super nice with the blades but every now

and then a barber can get TOO comfortable. Ex. Recently he did my cut while

talking on the phone the majority of the time, i hopped out the chair and noticed

the cut wasn't up to par, i didn't tip like i usually do and the next week before i sat

down i gave explicit instructions on what i wanted. Son was meticulous and i bopped

out the door
smokin.gif

PS. Dominicans are the best barbers no racist

Originally Posted by G14

he gives me a fade thinking i was the reg chicos who come in asking for it all the time

2wciddh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

he gives me a fade thinking i was the reg chicos who come in asking for it all the time

2wciddh.gif

Originally Posted by natelav129

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Never had a problem with my barber. If it is that bad can we get a picture?

Honestly, it aint bad enough for pics, aaaaand this is NT. I know how quick the script gets flipped my brutha.
Honestly, I didn't really care about a picture.  I just wanted to see the photoshops that would ensue.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom