My BF is really depressed, what do I do?

first step would be to join niketalk so you can post your problems for strangers that don't care about you to discuss. i see you've covered that just fine.

next step would be to post pictures of yourself (tagged in this case - you're questionable) since no one here cares about you or your real life, they only care about what you look like.

the final step would be to smash the homies. little do you know your "man" is moving out to smash random broads and possibly tag-team them with his brother. might as well get it crackin yourself with his friends.

glad to help

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by JayeLove

Having 1 parent and being the oldest in your family, you have to support your family too. Its tough on him, so either way if he stays with me in the future or not, I did my part and was the best girlfriend I could be. You guys may hate or talk your s*** but knowing I helped someone that much makes me a better person.

Ok but keep in mind this is the same guy who didn't feel like it was necessary to tell you that he will never have a future with you and you've been together 2 years. But you're doing it to be a better person so I guess truth and honesty doesn't mean much to you.
Who even brings up or better yet even thinks about marriage that early in a relationship? How was he not truthful or honest, I don't remember her ever saying that he said he would marry her at any point in time

If you know you have to marry someone of the same race or whatever, then yes you do talk about that in the beginning when you are dating. And they have been together for two years so it was obviously a serious relationship. The whole point of dating is finding someone you can marry and spend your life with so even if they didn't talk about getting married, he should have let her know from he start that marriage wouldn't ever be an option.

SMH, 9 pages and no pics.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Having 1 parent and being the oldest in your family, you have to support your family too. Its tough on him, so either way if he stays with me in the future or not, I did my part and was the best girlfriend I could be. You guys may hate or talk your s*** but knowing I helped someone that much makes me a better person.

Ok but keep in mind this is the same guy who didn't feel like it was necessary to tell you that he will never have a future with you and you've been together 2 years. But you're doing it to be a better person so I guess truth and honesty doesn't mean much to you.
Who even brings up or better yet even thinks about marriage that early in a relationship? How was he not truthful or honest, I don't remember her ever saying that he said he would marry her at any point in time

If you know you have to marry someone of the same race or whatever, then yes you do talk about that in the beginning when you are dating. And they have been together for two years so it was obviously a serious relationship. The whole point of dating is finding someone you can marry and spend your life with so even if they didn't talk about getting married, he should have let her know from he start that marriage wouldn't ever be an option.
Who are you to say what the point of dating is to anyone other than yourself? You sound like that hating $@% chick on the sideline always instigating something right now, and then try to throw in some ******ed logic like your opinion is based off any form of intelligence. First off obviously he did see it was necessary to tell her seeing as how he did in fact tell her. Just because he didn't do it in the way you would have done or the way you would have liked it to be done to you, doesn't mean he didn't do it. Secondly she never said he lied about it, so where exactly are you going with the whole truth and honesty thing? Was he not honest when he told her even if it was just two weeks ago? They are now at a point where some people would start to think about marriage that is most likely why he brought it up. Had he told her when they first started dating she would probably think he's crazy for bringing up marriage. I've dated a bunch of girls and never brought up marriage so why should he? If you can't have children I don't expect you to bring that up on the second date, even though it is something important to me, so I don't see the difference 

Cliffnotes: Your name is cocolicious, though

Times are tough for alot of people, I don't know what to suggest, just tell em', keep his head up (nh).

Who wears the pants in this relationship ?, tell him to man up. None of these reasons should warrant depression at most minor stress, if he cant deal with this he wont be able to deal with much in life.

Only one who can really help him is himself, thinking negatively will bring back negative results.

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

you seem like a good girl but all this effort you putting into this relationship will be wasted when at the end of the day, you probably wont be marrying this arab guy.  i bet his parents dont even fancy you.  hes a coward and a loser.  let him suffer and be broke by himself.  maybe he'll realize something as small as difference in ethnicity isnt a reason to not marry a good woman who was willing to help her man at all costs
Obviously the dude is very family orientated.
Who are you to put down his traditions.
You aren't *%*%.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by theword

I think Team Raw NTPD should come in here and preach some words of wisdom find OP's pics and identify which NTr is her bf.
I agree, I wanna know who he is

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

This was a very stupid question to ask an online forum, that is majorly run and occupied by men.

SMH

Bake him cookies...

in the nood
In stilettos

Originally Posted by BAMFA

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

This was a very stupid question to ask an online forum, that is majorly run and occupied by men.

SMH

Bake him cookies...

in the nood
In stilettos
word to this, and S'in his D after lettin him PIIYB.
pimp.gif

lol, but in all seriousness OP
11bntqo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom