My BF is really depressed, what do I do?

your bf needs to stop acting like a preteen, how does he look like getting financially supported like that, unless it my mom and dad I wouldnt accept nobodys paycheck, Ill digg myself out of it

its called manning up

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

your bf needs to stop acting like a preteen, how does he look like getting financially supported like that, unless it my mom and dad I wouldnt accept nobodys paycheck, Ill digg myself out of it

its called manning up
Come on Crank, I know you're still a young guy, but I would hardly call that manning up.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

its called manning up
Come on Crank, I know you're still a young guy, but I would hardly call that manning up.
I said given the situation, broke, almost homeless, ect. I wouldnt want to touch no friends or cousin or gf's paychecks like that, idk thats just me.

doesnt bother me with parents though because if I was a father and saw my child struggling out of nowhere Ill more then help them get back on their feet

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

Originally Posted by BAMFA

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

This was a very stupid question to ask an online forum, that is majorly run and occupied by men.

SMH

Bake him cookies...

in the nood
In stilettos
word to this, and S'in his D after lettin him PIIYB.
pimp.gif

lol, but in all seriousness OP
11bntqo.jpg

LMAO
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by theword

I think Team Raw NTPD should come in here and preach some words of wisdom find OP's pics and identify which NTr is her bf.
I agree, I wanna know who he is
Its OGBobbyJohnson
Impossible. Ain't been an Arab that funny since Apu.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tell him to get a second job, and deal with it. There's always (legal) ways of making extra cash.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by theword

I think Team Raw NTPD should come in here and preach some words of wisdom find OP's pics and identify which NTr is her bf.
I agree, I wanna know who he is
Its OGBobbyJohnson
Impossible. Ain't been an Arab that funny since Apu.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif