My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Bro...these joints need to know about themselves man. I ain't even intend to bring the choppa out but they violated.

laugh.gif
 at you saying "know themselves" you think every chick is like the !%$* you mess with.
You seem really upset and for the life of me I cant figure out why 

"up my snatch" 
laugh.gif
 good one 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

How did he make her seem sketchy and filthy? He most certainly didn't. You just took offense to her being a sidechick in this situation because the primary subject of his post was HIS FRIEND. How is that even refutable?

And since you trying to play this double standard card (which alot of bops like to pull out)...would you marry a man that you know used to have his face sat on by one of your girlfriends?

Oh...let me guess...if he "invigorates your senses" then yes right?
I know it'll be hard, but stop playing stupid.
What does a JUMP OFF mean? I've seen countless definitions in this thread alone.
That's an insult. He depicted her as a dishonest woman given the context around the first few sentences.
I'm taking offense to the pot calling the kettle black. Most men in this thread had nothing to say about OP being unfaithful in HIS OWN union, but let's judge the situation and how he should handle it based on what she agreed to?
Come on.
Like I said, if he were a friend AT ALL, he wouldn't have posted her picture. That just says to me, as a woman, that he's just waving his prize about our faces. "This is who I smanged" Who cares about what she looks like? Some of you don't get it
laugh.gif

and yes, I would. In fact I have dated men that have had their face sat on by my BEST FRIEND. I'm an adult.
pimp.gif

Which $**+* are you referring to? I got a roster of bops.

I'm sure you've been on a few teams yourself.

Originally Posted by Pepper

How did he make her seem sketchy and filthy? He most certainly didn't. You just took offense to her being a sidechick in this situation because the primary subject of his post was HIS FRIEND. How is that even refutable?

And since you trying to play this double standard card (which alot of bops like to pull out)...would you marry a man that you know used to have his face sat on by one of your girlfriends?

What does a JUMP OFF mean? I've seen countless definitions in this thread alone.
That's an insult. He depicted her as a dishonest woman given the context around the first few sentences.
I'm taking offense to the pot calling the kettle black. Most men in this thread had nothing to say about OP being unfaithful in HIS OWN union, but let's judge the situation and how he should handle it based on what she agreed to?
Come on.
Like I said, if he were a friend AT ALL, he wouldn't have posted her picture. That just says to me, as a woman, that he's just waving his prize about our faces. "This is who I smanged" Who cares about what she looks like? Some of you don't get it
laugh.gif

and yes, I would. In fact I have dated men that have had their face sat on by my BEST FRIEND. I'm an adult.
pimp.gif
You lame af slim.

You clearly have been a sidechick at some point or another. Homie made this point about his mans...and you got mad at the "jumpoff" reference.

Yeah...you just sticking up for your kind.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Come on.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
devil.gif
Pics of the mass
nerd.gif
   and ya, dude sounds like a bragger and a lousy friend for sure (atleast for pulling this)
You thirsty as hell fam. And look at you co-signing trying to get brownie points.

World %%!#+%% gone mad yo.

*#%*+% done tucked their nuts all the way in.

Come on.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

you do realize there is no point in talking to him anymore. Your just going in circles. You'll keep saying stuff, he'll respond with stupider stuff ( dont care that stupider isnt a word), and most of the guys on this forum are going to keep the same feelings that they have always had.

Damn these last 6 pages have been eye opening. I'm almost at a lost for words with the way ppl are responding to this situation.

Why are some of the men in this thread amazed that a "jump-off" was wifed?
Would your current partner or wife have gone through the ceremony had she known about your past? Probably not if you're basing that decision off of some invisible guideline and brotherhood code of ethics.
Stop it. The man was mature enough to decide that she was the one for him. You can't be mad at him. You can't criticize him. Because really, at the end of it all..most of you men ARE laying with previous "jump off".
Stop letting your ego and your pride dictate every aspect of an intimate relationship, you're going to lose each time.
Son why are yall being so damn hard headed? Twisting and contorting the topic with fallacies and falsehoods.

We are not surprised a JO got wifed up. That !$%# happens all the time. This aint about your current partner having a sexual past. This is about your boy wifing up a JO you passed to him. That's what's flabbergasting. It'd be less shocking if his friend told him he knocked her up cuz we know that's a real life possible mistake in the game but to marry the broad off the strength that he knew she was ya man's sloppy seconds?

Don't yall see how that's different than the bull !$%# you're making up to waste bandwidth?

EDIT

You a girl Pepper?
30t6p3b.gif
NEVERMIND

@ Nowitness it don't work like that man
laugh.gif
She knew OP had a girl and was willingly giving it up to him. She had no problem with him having a girl and she was only being used for sex on the side. Now if OP wants to let us know that she had a bf at the time then yes they'd both be jumpoffs but he aint say so and I'm not about to assume otherwise.

Now as far as females passing off dudes to their other friends. Some girls are cool with it. Some are not. In most cases girls that are friends would prefer to get with the dude after one of them is done as opposed to dude smashing some other chick down the block or a co-worker she is not friends with. That dynamic runs rampant in college.

I havent been on anyone's team, but its obvious you dont have respect for woman(at all) so I will stop replying to you now.
good day sir
happy.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I havent been on anyone's team, but its obvious you dont have respect for woman(at all) so I will stop replying to you now.
good day sir
happy.gif
I don't have respect for YOU. Not all women.

Come on.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
You lame af slim.

You clearly have been a sidechick at some point or another. Homie made this point about his mans...and you got mad at the "jumpoff" reference.

Yeah...you just sticking up for your kind.
I'll be that.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Damn these last 6 pages have been eye opening. I'm almost at a lost for words with the way ppl are responding to this situation.

Would your current partner or wife have gone through the ceremony had she known about your past? Probably not if you're basing that decision off of some invisible guideline and brotherhood code of ethics.
Stop it. The man was mature enough to decide that she was the one for him. You can't be mad at him. You can't criticize him. Because really, at the end of it all..most of you men ARE laying with previous "jump off".
Stop letting your ego and your pride dictate every aspect of an intimate relationship, you're going to lose each time.
Son why are yall being so damn hard headed? Twisting and contorting the topic with fallacies and falsehoods.

We are not surprised a JO got wifed up. That !$%# happens all the time. This aint about your current partner having a sexual past. This is about your boy wifing up a JO you passed to him. That's what's flabbergasting. It'd be less shocking if his friend told him he knocked her up cuz we know that's a real life possible mistake in the game but to marry the broad off the strength that he knew she was ya man's sloppy seconds?

Don't yall see how that's different than the bull !$%# you're making up to waste bandwidth?

EDIT

You a girl Pepper?
30t6p3b.gif
NEVERMIND
What's so astonishing about that? I think it's SAFE TO ASSUME that each and everyone's get down is the same as another's.
His friend is okay with having his former lover. Why you acting like that ++% is impossible or hard to accept? clearly it isn't.
roll.gif

Yes he married her knowing she was "sloppy seconds", crazy world we live in huh?
And how dare you think it's far more acceptable to bring LIFE in to this world instead of committing to a person entirely. Sure, let's give her a baby but not the stability in the relationship first.
Cool.
laugh.gif

There are double standards that favor men and double standards that favor women.

Women who try to defeat the double standard of sexual escapades and that whole realm....seldom win. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

There are double standards that favor men and double standards that favor women.

Women who try to defeat the double standard of sexual escapades and that whole realm....seldom win. 
They sure are trying hard as hell in here though. On some straight up missionary %%%* changing the world one post at a time.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

EDIT

You a girl Pepper?
30t6p3b.gif
NEVERMIND
What's so astonishing about that? I think it's SAFE TO ASSUME that each and everyone's get down is the same as another's.
His friend is okay with having his former lover. Why you acting like that ++% is impossible or hard to accept? clearly it isn't.
roll.gif

Yes he married her knowing she was "sloppy seconds", crazy world we live in huh?
And how dare you think it's far more acceptable to bring LIFE in to this world instead of committing to a person entirely. Sure, let's give her a baby but not the stability in the relationship first.
Cool.
laugh.gif
JUST STOP IT. WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT A FORMER LOVER
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not acting like it's impossible or hard to accept it's just shocking your man who you thought had his head on his shoulders right would get caught up. I mean for OP I can understand, this was 5 years ago. So his last thought about this broad was smashing her down in all types of ways and then passing her off to a friend. It makes you think how could this friend suddenly see this chick in that light off the knowledge he already possesses but to each their own. However, all you ppl defending it like that's some common everyday practice that's easy to accept are bogus.

As for the other part what world are you living in? It's is far more common to get a girl pregnant than it is to fall in love with one. You need to look around. Plenty dudes out there going in raw, girls poking holes in condoms, not using protection, no pill, etc. So it's not a personal thing to accept or a choice I'm talking about, it's a reality thing you have to accept. Also I didn't say bring life in to this world, I said knock her up/get her pregnant. I did not expand on the outcome of that situation.

Back
Top Bottom