My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Are some of you dudes REALLY condoning this?

You'd seriously wife down a chick your man passed to you?

I can't be reading this *+$@ right.

Seriously.  How is this @*@# even 16 pages?

shotsfired.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Well...you down for the trizzy then?

tears.

how the %!%# are dudes in here condoning this
eek.gif
OP used to pipe ol girl down, passed her to dude to smash just because OP wouldn't be around anymore, and dude wifes it. literally wifes it.

I caint. I simply caint.

To answer OP's question: just go. Your boy knows the extent of your history with his bride to be, and if he's cool with it, it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe it'll hit him one day (the divorce rate's gotta be this high for a reason, right?).....Just don't sneak off with this chick somewhere after the rehearsal dinner. If for no other reason, go JUST to hear somebody lie about how they met, and get a good laugh.

damn.......comp was down and i come back to 16 pages?

welp, time to go back and respond, lol.

BTW...........IM NOT GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will have a training class to assist in teaching and cant use vacation until the class is over...........

and JUST like that, its over, lol

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

i will have a training class to assist in teaching and cant use vacation until the class is over...........

16 !*%@*@+ pages and you come back with this? 

%$%* is more anti-climatic than Red Tails. SMH....

Go man, it's not that big of a dealEdit: too latePs I'm doin it all wrong, my jos never looked that bad, they got body but they not like her

And just like that ya got trolled...in real life women KNOW who their groomsmen are gonna be...in real life any dude with common sense will not ask another dude who smashed his soon to be wide to be part of the wedding party. OP had no place in that imaginary situation and I'm glad he decided against "going"

Originally Posted by Retro707

Originally Posted by Mr718

Go there and smash the night before they get married.
8 pages.. and by far the BEST advice.. I nominate you for NTer of the year 2012, free NT fitted and future STEAL deals on my sale threads.  I applaud you Mr718.
pimp.gif

On the real tho.... 5yrs is a long time.  What happened in the past  just leave it a lone.  Grow up and move forward...  everyone has some shady stuff to tell about their past..

-UNDFT-

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
'
1324222_o.gif

Originally Posted by Mr K

And just like that ya got trolled...in real life women KNOW who their groomsmen are gonna be...in real life any dude with common sense will not ask another dude who smashed his soon to be wide to be part of the wedding party. OP had no place in that imaginary situation and I'm glad he decided against "going"

My wife didnt know who my groomsmen were until i CONFIRMED who was going to be able to come.......she didnt ask me who i wanted her bridesmaids to be, i didnt ask her about my groomsmen.......

Originally Posted by Mr K

My wife didnt know who my groomsmen were until i CONFIRMED who was going to be able to come.......she didnt ask me who i wanted her bridesmaids to be, i didnt ask her about my groomsmen.......

he didnt tell her because again, we talked about it first......of course she would know after i told him i was going if she even remembered by last name after this long......hell, i didnt remember hers. (if i ever knew it
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

OP if she ever runs across this page I hope she sues you for defamation of character.
She'd lose and waste money if she did
laugh.gif
So you'd basically be hoping for her to be in debt.

With talk like yours though, probably is only a matter of time before a snitch NTer or lurker tries to send this thread to her
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

OP if she ever runs across this page I hope she sues you for defamation of character.
She'd lose and waste money if she did
laugh.gif
So you'd basically be hoping for her to be in debt.

With talk like yours though, probably is only a matter of time before a snitch NTer or lurker tries to send this thread to her
30t6p3b.gif

Im not the first person who said he was wrong for posting her pics and I not gonna send it to her.
Of course she would lose, but it would be one hell of a fight, and he would think twice before he dirties her face on the web again

Fight me already ATGD

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Got damn you are being slow.

Yes knowing the dude is the problem. That is the ONLY problem. Got damn how many times do I have to say that! So stop bringing up the fact that she will be drinking someone else's nut. I don't care about someone else. I care about my folks. If she was drinking my boy's nut, I don't want to marry that.

Are you purposely playing the airhead role to upset me?

No you are being slow.

Nut is nut

Known nut and unknown nut

Still nut
you're a girl...this is da BIGGEST bunch of %%*%@#%% i've ever heard on NT comin outta chick's mouth...

women are EVEN WORSE when it comes to this, they'll fight their friend over messing wit a boy they got smashed on years ago because they know

men they touched is off limits to their friends...guys we dont care, but MARRY?
laugh.gif
chill b.....

Back
Top Bottom