My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

shoefreak how old are you?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I don't care about you being the first or last to say he was wrong for posting the pic. This is NT pics or GTFOUYPP!

I know you saying "fight me" is really an invitation for sex
Yet no pic of you has surfaced.... 
I could care less, im just saying she could have a nice case against him w/e 

In fantsea world thats what "fight me" means
laugh.gif
I know you aint calling me out about posting my pic. I mean a few ppl on here already know what I look like as if that matters for the males on this site. If anything you should've been posted your pic on here to prove you're actually a female. Some ppl probably still think you're secretly a dude.

Also it's "I couldn't care less"

I know what you meant by fight me, don't try and take it back now.

I posted my pic already, I dont want you to post your pic, but dont act like him doing that and saying that about her isnt dogging his "friend"
I could care less, meaning maybe I should care less.
eyes.gif

Conversation over.

22 mytmouse

Originally Posted by pworld10

Best Man, i have seen this movie.
laugh.gif

Lies!!!!!  girls dont speak to you  
laugh.gif
That reply aint gonna jive when you aint never drank a nut.

I've seen these broadz describe the different tastes and texture
Now who is being stubborn
So because I have never drank a nut, Im not a reliable source to tell you all nut is the same.....
You are an atheist genius scientist,  read this 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm

ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

laugh.gif
I know you aint calling me out about posting my pic. I mean a few ppl on here already know what I look like as if that matters for the males on this site. If anything you should've been posted your pic on here to prove you're actually a female. Some ppl probably still think you're secretly a dude.

that one always irks me, when people say i could care less to me, Im like- "so you do care then"
laugh.gif

& why do we need pics of her, I was under the impression she was Steezy's wife, and hes posted quite a few of them together
nerd.gif
That's news to me. Although, despite the amount of pics he's posted of himself and his wife on this board at the moment I can't remember what his wife looks like.

I thought she was just somebody else that signed up to NT as a relatively new girl compared to the others and if that's the case you know the routine for new female members on this site
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

That reply aint gonna jive when you aint never drank a nut.

I've seen these broadz describe the different tastes and texture
So because I have never drank a nut, Im not a reliable source to tell you all nut is the same.....

ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg
ampffo.jpg

Lmao, too perfect, I made the same face when I read that, but dont be tryna brag like that's what's up shoe, you lame if you really haven't swallowed

laugh.gif

I posted my pic already, I dont want you to post your pic, but dont act like him doing that and saying that about her isnt dogging his "friend"
I could care less, meaning maybe I should care less.
eyes.gif

Conversation over.

22 mytmouse
I aint seen ya pic
nerd.gif
Any other NTers willing to verify? or maybe you want to pm me, we can exchange !*@! faces.

If you say you could care less, that means you care. If you're saying you should care less why not just say I should care less????
grin.gif

And no he did not dog out, his friend or defame her by saying what he said or posting her pic. He aint go extra hard on her, he just stated what happened. Son posted a pic cuz we need visuals. Everything changes if this broad is ugly. Everything changes if she's a dime. Plus if there were no pics higher chance of this whole story being fictitious word to the dude that's gonna fight a dude over a girl thread.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Lmao, too perfect, I made the same face when I read that, but dont be tryna brag like that's what's up shoe, you lame if you really haven't swallowed
roll.gif
@ calling her a lame for that

honestly shoefreak let it go...your argument is foolish at this point and it just comes off as you trying to save face...

i'm not even sure of the point anymore...

Cliffs?
nerd.gif

Oh and Shoebaby don't drink sample %+*@%+ nut that ain't your husband's EVEN if you like it. These fools out here aren't grateful for the gesture. From now on I'm letting it splash on their stomachs for effect and up under their chin. Cold-blooded from now on. 

grin.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Cliffs?
nerd.gif

Oh and Shoebaby don't drink sample %+*@%+ nut that ain't your husband's EVEN if you like it. These fools out here aren't grateful for the gesture. From now on I'm letting it splash on their stomachs for effect and up under their chin. Cold-blooded from now on. 

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is off the hook...

i hope it goes another 10 pages
laugh.gif

Cliffs?
nerd.gif

grin.gif
sick.gif
Grimey.

Cliffs?
nerd.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 what are we supposed to do? Say thank you?
Serious question.

honestly shoefreak let it go...your argument is foolish at this point and it just comes off as you trying to save face...

i'm not even sure of the point anymore...
Real talk. She's been rambling this whole damn thread.
laugh.gif
All these strong opinions about the male-female dichotomy yet you ain't ever bust it open...Oh.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Cliffs?
nerd.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Serious question.

kiss her immediately after?
nerd.gif

Cliffs?
nerd.gif

grin.gif

CHEEEEEEET.

I promised myself next chick that completed the job, I'm housing. So tired of half $!! bjs.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Cliffs?
nerd.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Serious question.

kiss her immediately after?
nerd.gif

Ain't no snowballs round this way.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom