My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by Dropten

I dont get why dudes wont kiss their womans after. I do and much worse. Finished on the P then ate the box. But ima a nasty dude though, cant front.

abc1.jpg

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Lmao, too perfect, I made the same face when I read that, but dont be tryna brag like that's what's up shoe, you lame if you really haven't swallowed
roll.gif
@ calling her a lame for that

honestly shoefreak let it go...your argument is foolish at this point and it just comes off as you trying to save face...

i'm not even sure of the point anymore...

Im am going to let it go
laugh.gif
, but Im not trying to save face because Im not a jump off  nor have a mess with a friends man.
Many people in this thread including guys have said the past is in the past and that is my point.

OP friend is marrying this girl despite her past, despite her being a jump off, its life, deal with it.

what is going on in here ? how we go from weddings to man mustard, lol if the head right jb be there erynight

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

And Dropten isn't nasty, if you're in a relationship what are you gonna do, diss your lady? My girl does the most and I kiss her with no issues. I eat the bloody box, eat after I beat, all that. No shame. %#++ it.
Son...

Originally Posted by cap1229

Dude better kiss me right after. I get exteremly mad about that. Like really mad. Its you. I'm not gonna snowball you cause that's trifling but if you can put your **** in my mouth and then look at my me all wide eyed like a 3 year old expecting me to swallow you why not kiss me? I don't care about your feelings on the matter. I will do something really ratchet and messed up to you later if you don't cause i'm like that and i hold grudges. It means something to swallow the man you care about. It really does. for him to not want to kiss you after is such a sign of disrespect.
THIS WOMAN KNOWS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
I be like

happy.gif

and if she don't do it I'm like

tumblr_m4euxjBCQR1qi63mr.gif

So you telling me if you squirted all up in my face and I just do a once over with a wash cloth kissing right after that is all good?

You can't settle for a kiss on the cheek or the forehead?

EDIT

Cap is black yall.
Originally Posted by ToneLow

Well I keep a glass of water by the bed at all times for this very reason. As soon as the deed is done I take swig and pass it to her. It probably doesnt do much but I feel a little better about kissing after shes washed it down a little.

And it goes both ways, after I go down I take a break and drink some water. Common courtesy, not that complicated.

But women around the world must understand that we really do appreciate it greatly.  There's  no way I would date a girl that spit it out. It's disrepectful.

This is funny tho, I thought cap was a straight prude.  
Why not a small bottle of Listerine?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Guess Im lame and I wasn't bragging, he said it and its true
 sperm is sperm though

......... You can't comment on nothin involving male and female relationships if you've never met a dude who made you want to swallow, please tell me you at least tasted the prenut

I'm just telling the truth man. Not trying to outnasty or anything like that.

I guess I have a strong stomach.

EDIT: Oh. That's just a pic that came up on google images. I wasn't saying that's her for sure.

And Dropten isn't nasty, if you're in a relationship what are you gonna do, diss your lady? My girl does the most and I kiss her with no issues. I eat the bloody box, eat after I beat, all that.  No shame.  %#++ it.

59026186deae4fd2d728e70e199b252ffdf13ab4_r.png

Yea, I havn't advanced to that level yet.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Cliffs?
nerd.gif

Oh and Shoebaby don't drink sample %+*@%+ nut that ain't your husband's EVEN if you like it. These fools out here aren't grateful for the gesture. From now on I'm letting it splash on their stomachs for effect and up under their chin. Cold-blooded from now on. 

grin.gif

O you wasn't sayin nothin when I tossed yo salad doe, or when I licked YOUR nut from off yo lips, but you wanna cry because I didn't give you a Grammy for not rockin my mic properly? STOP IT 5

Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif
Iono about eating the bloody box but I'll run that red light all day ery day ery day.
Chill son, I'd rather go off road and play in the mud.
Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Swallowing is meh.

Never got the big deal.

Much more entertaining seeing it on their faces.
I only like their reactions, especially when it's more than usual.

Yall wildin
laugh.gif

I'm not eating bloody box, im not kissing a chick after I drop the kids off for school, and im not eating the box after I take the kids to go swimming. My current chick is practically in love with me & none of these things have occurred. As long as you annihilate the box so much that when she gets up its hard for her to walk then everything is smooth.

This you cap?

cap1229_1328312257_600.jpg

And Dropten isn't nasty, if you're in a relationship what are you gonna do, diss your lady? My girl does the most and I kiss her with no issues. I eat the bloody box, eat after I beat, all that. No shame. %#++ it.

That bloody box is wild freaky. I cant down with that though cause the smell on menstrual blood turns me off.Props to you though

Damn near every dudes girl was a jumpoff to someone at some point in there life...deal with it and move on...none of you are marrying holy virgins 

Originally Posted by jm2000

Yall wildin
laugh.gif

I'm not eating bloody box, im not kissing a chick after I drop the kids off for school, and im not eating the box after I take the kids to go swimming. My current chick is practically in love with me & none of these things have occurred. As long as you annihilate the box so much that when she gets up its hard for her to walk then everything is smooth.

It aint for her though. Its turns ME on

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Dropten

I dont get why dudes wont kiss their womans after. I do and much worse. Finished on the P then ate the box. But ima a nasty dude though, cant front.

roll.gif

it just keeps getting better
I'm with you bro. I feel like my seminal fluid is premium, and it came from me, so I aint all scared of it. I'm not going to nut in a cup and drink it like a smoothie, but if spit up in her mouth I'd kiss her if she wanted to kiss me.

I also like to eat the box after messy sex. The mo cream the better. I aint did nothing unless from my forehead to my chin is coated with poon juice. But that's with my main, not so much with random poon. Sex is more fun the less restrained you are...there are limits though, no scat, and no golden showers.

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Damn near every dudes girl was a jumpoff to someone at some point in there life...deal with it and move on...none of you are marrying holy virgins 

Yeah but G this *$#*% wifed up his MANS JO tho.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

I'm just telling the truth man. Not trying to outnasty or anything like that.

I guess I have a strong stomach.

EDIT: Oh. That's just a pic that came up on google images. I wasn't saying that's her for sure.
Right on, if it is though
nerd.gif
I need me some Cap
devil.gif

*edit* thats gotta be her, same SN on pinterest- anyways- hit me up cap- we can exchange some pics doll
happy.gif

That chick is never coming back to NT...

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Yeah but G this *$#*% wifed up his MANS JO tho.

Just because his boy didn't see any value in her doesn't mean she doesn't have value.

Back
Top Bottom