My boy's a simp

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by needsomejays

which girl is it? and like someone else said, thats not really simping its a date

And here's Capt'n Simptington
roll.gif
why his collar so loose? like his momma yanked his %+! "get over here boy"
I think it's a V-neck.
roll.gif
Damn sure ain't

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Son came with the You're Welcome without her thanking him once.
roll.gif

"Good job - cheez it" on that bark on command type schnitzels... She treating him like he's her pet pooch, on some ol' leash type whip
laugh.gif

WOOF WOOF!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

which girl is it? and like someone else said, thats not really simping its a date
You did read that she already has a man right?
laugh.gif
. So I guess that is still ok right. Let me guess; Respect for women right?
And I just read your thread about the hitting of women.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

on the right

26570_103510956347385_100000654432447_99158_2783778_n.jpg
22678_100728336625647_100000654432447_19271_766569_n.jpg
sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wouldn't spend a penny on this broad, let alone taking her out and buying her food.. And this chick is talking about "thats how I'm supposed to be treated" after going to the movies and getting some popcorn and cheesy nachos?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I bet she feels like a Princess after getting that royal treatment huh? Pathetic.

tired.gif

[/color]

She is no where near UGLY. She isn't a 10 but to call her ugly is just going along with the theme of the thread. Can't see how you can say she is UGLY.

laugh.gif
 She didn't even say that's how a lady should be treated.  Look like she was addressing somebody else.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

laugh.gif
 She didn't even say that's how a lady should be treated.  Look like she was addressing somebody else.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah, you're right.. she didn't say "That's how a lady should be treated." [/color]
alien.gif

kukoo.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You did read that she already has a man right?
laugh.gif
. So I guess that is still ok right. Let me guess; Respect for women right?
not at all, i posted that before it was said she had a man, so if thats the case then this guy is a simpington

Back
Top Bottom