alien.gif
alien.gif
OP let us find out you're lawrence

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

@ the race people

Some people will never understand the word preference

The only thing I have to say it let it go, or do something to change it

Quit being a little *%#(* and saying, "Its because shes black HUH , HUH!?!?"

....when dark skinned black girls being compared to animals is "preference" holla at me
until then...go die. preferably slowly and extremely painfully.

End of the day...I dont really care about NT's preferences...NTers have alot of +%+@ they require from women yet PYP's look like Creature Feature
roll.gif

Ol girl sounds like she's trying to make her actual bf jealous at the expense of OP's "boy".

Smh at booski. Seriously?

I went to school in VA...I have heard booski multiple times but I have never used it!
Nor do I think ive been referred to as such

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this post but if she has a bf your friend was just the im mad at him so lets hang out guy her bf got the make up sex so ya man takes the L you 1990 and up kids smh

Damn, I would have broke bread for the girl in pink. Popcorn and an Icee. Girl in black, not so much.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Damn she bragged about it too. LOL.

What does she mean that is how she should be treated.

Somebody Inbox her this thread. LOL Ask why shy does she feel that is how she should be treat

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i agree

Originally Posted by Regal Black
I'd just like to say that she's not a %*++@$!, she has dat mass please believe and her car(brand new car) is
pimp.gif
compared to the hooptie I'm driving, besides I rarely see her driving since she's either playing dudes or getting rides from her gfs.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by JD214

Both of them are ugly as hell though
sick.gif

Easy pass

I don't know about that one.

Damn that was a reply for the

Damn that was a reply for the other page, Yuku being slow FTL
We see.
laugh.gif
What did this thread turn into? Who's gon be the trooper and send her and Capt'n Kirk the link to this thread? Memorial Day festivities

Bad way to start NT SUMMER DRAMA THREAD. Chick is weak sauce, dude(simp) is a lame and OP is lame. Make this thread juicy someone link her to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom