MY CDP X/XIII STORY INTERESTING

babycross2011

Banned
Hey Niketalk, well Champs at my mall has had this package for the longest. I had asked about september if they were on sale yet, the lady replied nope. So afew weeks later i saw that they had them hanging from some stuff on the ceiling in the corner by the laces tied together.Im like man if there doing all thisthey should be on sale by now. So around Christmas they were there so long that i still wanted to see if they were on sale, i got the same answer, theywern't. So my friend that works at footlocker told me yesterday that they sold them to a employee for 40.00 bucks!!! I was so mad, i had to find this guyso i got him and asked em to sell them and he did for 100.00 size 9, he wore the 13s twice and the 10s were ds but one shoe on the 10s looks better than theother due to them being out so long. He had no idea what kinda steal he had got. I just wanted to discuss this with you because i thought it was interesting.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

The JB forum has been filled with a bunch of taboo posts lately
smh.gif

Well why dont you dig a good post out ur *$% so we can find something to talk about instead of these lame post everyday

thas pretty kool, u almost got played but in the end u still got yours, i wish i could find that cdp "hanging" around in some store in my size lol

Originally Posted by babycross2011

I dont need no stupid sacarcism, if you dont think its interesting dont reply.
*gets flamesuit on* Whats sacarcism?

And i dont know if its me but i dont sense any sarcasm, does anyone else?
grin.gif

Can we get a lock please?

hhahahahha dog u shoulda known unless its like news or a good question, dont start a topic. lol.

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

The JB forum has been filled with a bunch of taboo posts lately
smh.gif

Well why dont you dig a good post out ur *$% so we can find something to talk about instead of these lame post everyday

You're gonna be alright, i promise. just breathe, count slowly from 1 to 10 and you should be real good.

op no need to defend your self NT is a harsh place when u make the wrong posts.....but what was that yo momma come back
smh.gif

wish i was that lucky... my foot action has the 2/21 pack still not that i wanted them i just wanted to see what type of deal they would give and theywouln't drop the price.. the major said they are "hot jordans" so they will sell
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom