MY CDP X/XIII STORY INTERESTING

the only thing interesting about this thread is how no one else found your story that interesting so decided to tell you and then you started crying and tryingto defend yourself. just take it and move on. defending yourself makes you look even worse. reminds me of the dude the other day who posted is vid of some XIsthat were "ssooooo freeeessssh'' and got clowned for it. I am glad that I am not as lame as you OP

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

The JB forum has been filled with a bunch of taboo posts lately
smh.gif

Well why dont you dig a good post out ur *$% so we can find something to talk about instead of these lame post everyday
I actually did that and said that, but they dont seem to understand. Nice stoire though! Ill buy them off you for 2 bills.

that's wassup i've been looking for sz 9 in these for months just not paying 4 anything for them though

Not a bad pickup considering these came outy months ago. Plus he got them for $100. I paid $310 foe mine.

Thanks to everyone that understands, some people in this world just aint bout nothin so they hate on people to entertain themselves. So keep hatin and i mightjust post stories everyday from now on so i can get all the hits because it sure has a lot of replies for it to be dumb?

LMFAO!!! This story sucked.. and is boogus.. the lowest price an emplyee can pay for a CDP is $155 during employee appreciation... they have never beeen on asale bigger than 50% off... I'm a manager for the company so I should know.. but nice try... lol

Originally Posted by carnage1121

LMFAO!!! This story sucked.. and is boogus.. the lowest price an emplyee can pay for a CDP is $155 during employee appreciation... they have never beeen on a sale bigger than 50% off... I'm a manager for the company so I should know.. but nice try... lol
WELL HOW BOUT THIS... CALL THIS NUMBER AND LOOK IT UP IF YOU HAVE TOO ITS CHAMPS OUT EAST WICHITA KS AND YOU CALL THEM AND ASK THEM DID THEY GIVETHE 10 AND 13 PACKAGE TO AN EMPLOYEE FOR 40.00 CALL IT TOMARROW 316-6873931...AND THANKS HATER

Omg seriously you're still trying to win? What do you expect us to do, ask you for your autograph? I went to sleep last night thinking this thread wasgonna be forgotten but you're still going. Your "cds x/xiii story interesting" topic was not interesting at all. Even kicking over ant piles ismore interesting than reading this.

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by carnage1121

LMFAO!!! This story sucked.. and is boogus.. the lowest price an emplyee can pay for a CDP is $155 during employee appreciation... they have never beeen on a sale bigger than 50% off... I'm a manager for the company so I should know.. but nice try... lol
WELL HOW BOUT THIS... CALL THIS NUMBER AND LOOK IT UP IF YOU HAVE TOO ITS CHAMPS OUT EAST WICHITA KS AND YOU CALL THEM AND ASK THEM DID THEY GIVE THE 10 AND 13 PACKAGE TO AN EMPLOYEE FOR 40.00 CALL IT TOMARROW 316-6873931...AND THANKS HATER

I'm DEFITELY not calling them.. so I can get laughed at and clicked on

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Omg seriously you're still trying to win? What do you expect us to do, ask you for your autograph? I went to sleep last night thinking this thread was gonna be forgotten but you're still going. Your "cds x/xiii story interesting" topic was not interesting at all. Even kicking over ant piles is more interesting than reading this.

lol why yall hatin so bad? You already letting me know your hatin because i got em and i didnt even mean for it to come off like that. If i told yall they hadsome sizes and call to place a order it WOULD BE THE GREATEST TOPIC EVER!!!! BUT BECAUSE YOUR NOT GETTING NOTHING OUT OF IT YALL WANNA HATE THATS BAD.

Back
Top Bottom