MY CDP X/XIII STORY INTERESTING

^^^Hot Jordans
laugh.gif

This Thread
roll.gif

nice deal i guess, but seriously what did you expect, but it definately doesnt help to get an attitude and start crap with everyone.

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

At the top of this page is a "logout" button. Click that.

IMMA LOG OUT OF YA MOMMA HOW BOUT THAT???
Come on man, Yo Momma jokes are played out. Come up with something original n00b.

You're lucky I'm not gonna flame you, I'd get suspended again
smh.gif

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

wish i was that lucky... my foot action has the 2/21 pack still not that i wanted them i just wanted to see what type of deal they would give and they wouln't drop the price.. the major said they are "hot jordans" so they will sell
roll.gif
haha dude mutsve been pretty lame, the pack is okay, definitely not retail material. tell him to look at ebay's prices then reconsider theirhotness.

Hey Niketalk, well Champs at my mall has had this package for the longest. I had asked about september if they were on sale yet, the lady replied nope. So a few weeks later i saw that they had them hanging from some stuff on the ceiling in the corner by the laces tied together.Im like man if there doing all this they should be on sale by now. So around Christmas they were there so long that i still wanted to see if they were on sale, i got the same answer, they wern't. So my friend that works at footlocker told me yesterday that they sold them to a employee for 40.00 bucks!!! I was so mad, i had to find this guy so i got him and asked em to sell them and he did for 100.00 size 9, he wore the 13s twice and the 10s were ds but one shoe on the 10s looks better than the other due to them being out so long. He had no idea what kinda steal he had got. I just wanted to discuss this with you because i thought it was interesting.

If I read correctly, Guy A bought the shoes for $40 and then resold them to you for $100. Guy A made $60. How is that a STEAL?

The value of the shoe is in the eye of the beholder.

Its an ok story there u go. Im not gonna act dumb or childish like sum of these guys just to get there post count up. Its just a forum guys it is nice lilstory.

^ Everyone has their pick-up stories and that's fine and dandy. But come on, this one is for a blog or something.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

The JB forum has been filled with a bunch of taboo posts lately
smh.gif

Well why dont you dig a good post out ur *$% so we can find something to talk about instead of these lame post everyday
So I take it you think your post is lame as well? Glad you recognize that. That's good.

good pick up dont trip people are gonna hate. where do you live for the 10's and 13's to still be available Montana?

this could have gone under the countdown recap thread....pointless to make its own post....why cant NTers just make things easier and at least attempt toconsolidate stuff? why the need for attention when there is a convenient thread for such topics and posts?

Back
Top Bottom