My collection post... Come take a look... jwdanklefs...

Eminem AM1s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
SAFETY ORANGE!!!!

05 release, yes? I still regret passing on them every single time I went to blends, sitting there in the 40%off cooler for so damn long, always putting them off

Now I can't find a pair for the life of me.

The only 95 i've ever really wanted.

Nics kicks altogether bro
pimp.gif

not to butt in on Jake's thread or anything, but they're actually Orange Blaze, but nonetheless, a great pair of '95's. and yes, one of the last fat bubble AM95's, released in '05. the Safety Orange 95's had black midsole and black mesh under the lace loops, and those came out in late '97/early 98 and again in '01 in europe, I believe.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

not to butt in on Jake's thread or anything, but they're actually Orange Blaze, but nonetheless, a great pair of '95's. and yes, one of the last fat bubble AM95's, released in '05. the Safety Orange 95's had black midsole and black mesh under the lace loops, and those came out in late '97/early 98 and again in '01 in europe, I believe.

You're absolutely right, why I keep confusing the c/w in my head when the differences are night and day is beyond me
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^ I actually need to delete those in particular from the collection... I just sold them... HAHAHA

nice... like the vintage kicks and all those colorways on your dunk collection... real good...
smile.gif

jake like I said before dope collection, wish I could come across some og 1s worth buying. can't wait to see how your af1 collection comes along

Originally Posted by aestrada

jake like I said before dope collection, wish I could come across some og 1s worth buying. can't wait to see how your af1 collection comes along
Just keep on the lookout on the bay... Throw offers... Alot of times the people selling the shoes dont know their true value... Just send an offer, you never know, they might take it...

Back
Top Bottom