My Collection- Updated 4.29.12

started off a little run of the mill but got interesting. Some great stuff...good variety. Air Max '96
pimp.gif

Thanks. I am putting together a glass case in one of my guest rooms i am turning into an office- tv room i am going to fill it with bunch of OG jordans and some OGs in not good enough condition to wear. May put the players autographed card next to the shoe if i can find the autographed cards for good prices. I wi post pics when i an done with this that is my next project.

Originally Posted by bson504

Thanks. I am putting together a glass case in one of my guest rooms i am turning into an office- tv room i am going to fill it with bunch of OG jordans and some OGs in not good enough condition to wear. May put the players autographed card next to the shoe if i can find the autographed cards for good prices. I wi post pics when i an done with this that is my next project.

Nice project! I am looking forward for those pictures. 
nice collection too. 

solid. reminds me a little of my collection with the variety. that pic with the penny shirt is ill. and og turfs?? sick stuff man!

Had to get the turfs, one of my fave fball players growin up! Found them deadstock still with the old school footlocker price sticker on it haha

Still on the hunt for the black flight ones. I know there was rumors of a retro which will do.

Back
Top Bottom