my daughter starts HS tomorrow, anybody else in my shoes... vol. chastity belt .....

Originally Posted by onewearz

good looks on all the well wishes
pimp.gif

one thing i'll say to all of you with young kids , the time flies . before you know it you'll be in these shoes ( am 360's BB's ) , you can never be too prepared.

i remember when my girls were little running around screaming, now they're like grown women and it happened too fast.

best advice i can give you guys is enjoy it, never let money or stress get the best of you and your relationships with your family .

love is free
pimp.gif
Best advice ever for families.

Originally Posted by beh235

onewearz wrote:

i hear u , definitely dont act my age . im like 35 going on 17
laugh.gif

NT senior would be serious , music section would be all 90's hip hop , all of us complaining about the quality of the J's nowadays and laughing at these kids in tight jeans
laugh.gif

make it happen meth
pimp.gif

Yeah, I'd bump that music section all day lol. I don't act my age either, but you are as young as you feel.

If the guys in your daughters HS are anything like the HS kids on here then shes good...she'll just friendzone em and they'll go home and make threads about it.

OP you're stressing out over an inevitable process. The fact of the matter is no matter how good of a parent you are, you can't feel bad if she decides to let someone else smash... as long as she's doing it safely and responsibility just accept that it happens.

What you should be worrying about is her confidence. It seems like whenever girls get to high school they either lose all confidence and end up with self-esteem problems or they get gassed up and start thinking they're better than everyone else. It's hard as hell to find one in the middle... and that in my opinion is a bigger problem than whether someone is going to try and smash her.

I can tell you as a 16 year old that HS dudes are thiiiiiiiiiirsssssssttttttttttyyyyyyy for (()).

If your daughter is as gorgeous as you say she is, dudes will try to bang within the first month.

I've seen seniors dating freshmen just to get some new poon.

My advice would be to let her know how disappointed you would be in her if she had sex before she was ready.

Females can't handle that.

Sign ya daughter up for honors/ap classes also a sport. Keeps them out of a trouble and usually around a better crowd.

Originally Posted by scshift

OP you're stressing out over an inevitable process. The fact of the matter is no matter how good of a parent you are, you can't feel bad if she decides to let someone else smash... as long as she's doing it safely and responsibility just accept that it happens.

What you should be worrying about is her confidence. It seems like whenever girls get to high school they either lose all confidence and end up with self-esteem problems or they get gassed up and start thinking they're better than everyone else. It's hard as hell to find one in the middle... and that in my opinion is a bigger problem than whether someone is going to try and smash her.

u obviously don't have kids. talk to me when your daughter is 14 and let me know if you cool with just laying back and not stressing that someones gonna " smash " that . lmk how easy it is to hand her over some condoms
laugh.gif

i hear what your saying and believe me if it happens i pray shes smart enough to protect herself buit right now i can deal with the though, i'm actually breathing heavy writing this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

u obviously don't have kids. talk to me when your daughter is 14 and let me know if you cool with just laying back and not stressing that someones gonna " smash " that . lmk how easy it is to hand her over some condoms
laugh.gif

i hear what your saying and believe me if it happens i pray shes smart enough to protect herself buit right now i can deal with the though, i'm actually breathing heavy writing this
laugh.gif

my man scshift is one of the hs dudes you should be watching out for
laugh.gif

get her in after school activities (sports, clubs, fund raisers)
help her get with the honor society, it will help a lot

I can kind of imagine what you're going through...
My little sister is about to hit high school as well, basically helped raised her. 

We use to sleep on the same bed when she was a baby & when my mom use to work night shift I would watch her all morning/day.

They do grow up fast, but the best thing to do is teach them right from wrong.

She wanted to date in 6th grade I think... I ended that talk real quick! 
laugh.gif

Told her I'd beat on any little boy I caught holding her hand! 
roll.gif

She's too young IMO, just gotta' watch out for her.

I catch myself thinking back to when I was in Middle School and I shake my head at myself.

Thinking about that Mass all day, and girls with those tight dickie's pants! 
eek.gif

I tell her, that after a guy get's what he wants kisses, feeling, whatever he's gone.

Not to be easy, or no one will take her too serious.

I help her with her homework daily, so I try to tell her that studies are the most important thing.

She told me she wanted to get a job at 16, but I told her she'll have everything she wants & that her big brother will buy her anything.

I want her to get into sports, and study hard.

No guys... 

I'd pay for college if she can show me she's serious about it.

Honors classes, AP courses, etc... 

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

OP Asking for $643 Shipped

f0t6hf.jpg

roll.gif

that'd be perfect if it had the razor sharp jagged teeth where it counts

tumblr_kz75a5suOg1qaexg6o1_400.jpg

laugh.gif

dam they really had these joints too

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

my man scshift is one of the hs dudes you should be watching out for
laugh.gif

I'm still a virgin, forgot?
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
I'm like the anti-thesis to OP's entire post
ohwell.gif

As for your point, OP... one, weren't you in high school also? I'm sure at one point you've wanted to smash some girls... might have even felt like it was awesome, and now you can see the change in mindset. I'm not saying this is you, but most men try to smash a bunch of females at some point in their life, so you should be able to emphasize with these said high schoolers.

And you missed the point of my post. She is going to lose her virginity sooner or later and really you're stressing over something you shouldn't be. Don't let something that will happen make you unhappy. Instead of fearing that she let's someone smash, trust her in that she's smart enough to wait until she's comfortable and she is responsible. Are you really expecting that she'll stay a virgin throughout high school? In the unlikely event that any girl does, what's going to happen when she goes to college?

And you're right, I don't have kids, and I don't want any. I'm only in high school, and no, I'm not thirsty at all.

Yoo.. do not! send them to private or an all girl school..at a party them girls be theee horniest

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

OP Asking for $643 Shipped

roll.gif

that'd be perfect if it had the razor sharp jagged teeth where it counts

tumblr_kz75a5suOg1qaexg6o1_400.jpg

laugh.gif

dam they really had these joints too

What the lower one fo...ohhhh  
sick.gif
eek.gif

Back