my daughter starts HS tomorrow, anybody else in my shoes... vol. chastity belt .....

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by onewearz

none of you better ask for pics ......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Scshift Ima keep it real, you are a positive young NTer and I like reading your posts, but sometimes you try to comprehend things wayyyyyyyyyyyy beyond your age bro, you can't just tell OP not to stress, because she will eventually lose her virginity....that's like saying live your life carelessly as %@@+ because guess what...eventually we all DIE...

OP the only thing I can say is have an open and honest relationship with her, but keep a tight watch on the low.

How old are you?

I have a 5 year old daughter...And they prowling on her already.

Something in the food...

When she reach 9-10, I am going to buy me another AK.  I got something for them.

She's going to engage in sexual intercourse before her high school career is over. Its enevitable and there is no point in even stressing it or trying to stop it. Your best bet is ito explain to her the consequences of sex and hope that she makes the best decisions. on that note...hope she don't get preggo.

Originally Posted by IamMD

She's going to engage in sexual intercourse before her high school career is over. Its enevitable and there is no point in even stressing it or trying to stop it. Your best bet is ito explain to her the consequences of sex and hope that she makes the best decisions. on that note...hope she don't get preggo.

Oh please stop it, it is not inevitable....it all depends on the morals she was taught and the way she was raised, my SIL is 21 on her senior year dorming and still has her V-card and I can bet my life on what she says being true....if OP did a good job raising her, he should be able to trust her to make the right decisions...I'd still take the right precautions, just in case.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Oh please stop it, it is not inevitable....it all depends on the morals she was taught and the way she was raised, my SIL is 21 on her senior year dorming and still has her V-card and I can bet my life on what she says being true....if OP did a good job raising her, he should be able to trust her to make the right decisions...I'd still take the right precautions, just in case.
man, lets assume that your sister is telling the truth (and she really might be, there are some girls out there that still live by these traditional beliefs).  She is still the exception to the rule..It is very rare for girls to make it out of high school with their v card still in clutch.  It doesn't matter how good a parent is at raising their child.  There are tons of parents that did amazing jobs raising their kids...but sooner or later, hormones and human nature will take over.  Not to mention, as someone has said before..girls are wild easy to manipulate. lol

i'd say keep her in as many after school programs and activities as possible in stuff she's interested in.       

I do agree with this...I have my daughter in swimming, ballet, and piano. 

man, lets assume that your sister is telling the truth (and she really might be, there are some girls out there that still live by these traditional beliefs).  She is still the exception to the rule..It is very rare for girls to make it out of high school with their v card still in clutch.  It doesn't matter how good a parent is at raising their child.  There are tons of parents that did amazing jobs raising their kids...but sooner or later, hormones and human nature will take over.  Not to mention, as someone has said before..girls are wild easy to manipulate. lol

Yup, hormones will definately overcome anything parents have taught, plus teenagers are not the greatest decision makers, but I think keeping her busy with school and after school, plus being actively involved in her life as a parent, now more than ever will help get over that hormonal hump without her spreading her legs...once she's over the hump she should be older and hopefully smarter to make better decisions...good luck OP...if she must have sex, I hope she knows better to use protection, must be a tough topic to touch upon with her, but maybe is time bro

Yo OP SMH

#1 Why are you still on Niketalk???????????? How old are you lmaooooo

#2 Let me see pics of your daugther and ill tell you weather or not you should be worried.

I mean u gotta know shes gonna be doing sexual activities SHES IN HS now whats what they do!!!

Now MAN UP and show us what your daugther looks like!! WE WANTS PICS

This thread puts things in perspective. All the time I was with a chick, her dad could have been worrying about her at THAT VERY MOMENT. Sorry, fathers of the world.

Originally Posted by onewearz

my oldest girl starts HS tomorrow and i'm stressed . i see how horny this place is and half of u are in HS , makes me nauseous .

any other NT'rs with older kids sharing my stress ? we gotta stick together .......

damn good luck. My lil sis been staying with me for high school
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. The other day I had to put some kid in his place. Dude call my crib talking about who dis. 

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

dudes are wild disrespectful in this thread.....
OP should have known this was coming tho.
yeah he should have, but then again dudes should have some respect and and not post anything at all, instead of posting something reckless in order to get some LULZ
is not my daughter and some comments in here make my teeth cringe...

Originally Posted by richyung412

Yo OP SMH

#1 Why are you still on Niketalk???????????? How old are you lmaooooo

#2 Let me see pics of your daugther and ill tell you weather or not you should be worried.

I mean u gotta know shes gonna be doing sexual activities SHES IN HS now whats what they do!!!

Now MAN UP and show us what your daugther looks like!! WE WANTS PICS
*daughter
Spoiler [+]
10235615-10235615-pitcher-pouring-a-glass-of-water.jpg
Here...have some

yeah he should have, but then again dudes should have some respect and and not post anything at all, instead of posting something reckless in order to get some LULZ
is not my daughter and some comments in here make my teeth cringe...
He was looking for the LULZ after this comment in the OP.

All bets are off after that.
laugh.gif

But I understand were your coming from tho.
30t6p3b.gif

OP, she'll be ok. There's some pretty good advice in here so far..

Keep close watch over her, but don't keep her in a box and smother her..set fair rules..keep the communication lines open..ESPECIALLY after you two disagree on something.
You don't want her bottling up too many emotions from an argument then turning around and doing something to spite you.
Buy weapons to scare guys..lol jk notreallythough
nerd.gif

Ah..you already know all of this I'm sure
laugh.gif
you sound like a good dad. Good luck.

Keep close watch over her, but don't keep her in a box and smother her..set fair rules..keep the communication lines open..ESPECIALLY after you two disagree on something.
You don't want her bottling up too many emotions from an argument then turning around and doing something to spite you.
THIS. 

plus...
extracurricular activities
and...extracurricular activities

Keep her busy with sports, band, debate team, drama club, and anything else that you can along with her school work in
hopes that she won't have much time for boys.

I have two girls and I'm already preparing myself for those high school days. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom