My dude Biggavelli is DONE!!!! (Sentenced to 75 Years!!!) smh...

[table][tr][td] BREAKING NEWS: Max B. Sentenced To 75 Years
Published Thursday, September 03, 2009 3:35 PM

[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] ShareThis Facebook
google.png
Google [/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
240x240.aspx

[/td] [/tr][/table]
By Nolan Strong

Harlem, New York rapper Max B. was sentenced to 75 years in prison today (September 3) for his role in a botched robbery that led to a double murder in a Fort Lee, New Jersey hotel.

Max B., born Charly Wingate, appeared in a Hackensack, New Jersey court today with co-defendant Kevin Leerdam.

Max B. and Leerdam were convicted on charges of felony murder, kidnapping and armed robbery for planning and robbing Allan Plowden and David Taylor at a Holiday Inn in September of 2006.

Taylor was shot and killed during the robbery, which was planned with Max B.'s ex-girl friend Gina Conway, who testified against the pair during their June trial.

Max B. was not happy with the situation and fired his attorney Gerald Saluti, just before the 75-year sentenced was handed down.

Leerdam received a life sentence, plus 35 years for his role in the murder, while Conway is facing an 18-year sentence today.

Link: http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/09/03/21923734.aspx

I'm not sure how accurate this is, and forgive me if it's wrong or not a credible source...

But if its true...
tired.gif

I can't say dude and bring it upon himself...
smh.gif

I'll finish bumpin' Goon Muzik on the way home!!!...

Max is an idiot. He waited till NOW to fire Saluti? You shoulda deaded him when yall did that dumb !%# youtube video
laugh.gif

I dont even need a reason to blast Max B in the whip but I definitely gonna crank the AMP up and let them 12s knock out some Max

I was never familiar with this dude's case but he and somebody else killed two ppl in a botched robbery?

Ended up getting caught, and his girl got a plea and testified against him?

Homey got 75, partner Life plus 35 (
laugh.gif
never understood doing that), and his girl got off with 18.

I swear too many dumb cats trying to do too much. He would've got manslaughter if they aimed for the legs.

In the end he deserves this.

Now yall can bump your Public Domain all yall want...

Homeboy aint dropping a album period! Jim Jones wouldnt even let him drop an album in jail!

You did it to yaself Max! may God be with you...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DavidHustlehoff

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Damn, did he even have a lawyer or did he defend himself??

alien.gif
you serious?
he had gerald saluti , prolly ran him a cool 100k

Then I suggest he ask for a full refund cause obvioulsy the money wasn't worth it. If Max really did get 75 years, he truly would have been better offdefending himself.

Back
Top Bottom