My dude Biggavelli is DONE!!!! (Sentenced to 75 Years!!!) smh...

I just got word an came on NT...knew itd be posted. Man I can't believe it.........

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I was never familiar with this dude's case but he and somebody else killed two ppl in a botched robbery?

Ended up getting caught, and his girl got a plea and testified against him?

Homey got 75, partner Life plus 35 (
laugh.gif
never understood doing that)
, and his girl got off with 18.

I swear too many dumb cats trying to do too much. He would've got manslaughter if they aimed for the legs.

In the end he deserves this.
A life sentence isn't literally prison until you die. A life sentence is between 25-50+ years depending how old the convicted is and whatjurisdiction governs, so they're basically giving him that jurisdictional maximum PLUS 35 years on top of that if he happens to outlive it. If theyconvicted him on life with no chance of parole THEN it almost always means, stay there and rot.

Y'all shouldn't give up hope though. with modern medicine working the way it is, we're going back to bible times with how long ninjas are livingthese days. Goon Muzik 2 coming in 2085??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Max is an idiot. He waited till NOW to fire Saluti? You shoulda deaded him when yall did that dumb !%# youtube video
laugh.gif

filing ineffective consel is normal in guilty verdicts....

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Y'all shouldn't give up hope though. with modern medicine working the way it is, we're going back to bible times with how long ninjas are living these days. Goon Muzik 2 came in 2009??
nerd.gif

While I don't wish prison or death on anyone, I don't feel bad for dude. It sucks for his son, but as a grown man with a budding career, dude shouldhave left the street @**% to the goons. At some point you gotta THINK.

smh.gif
accurate source or not...still can't believe Max gone be doing all that time
* goes off to play "blow me a dub" and get
pimp.gif

Rapper sentenced to 75 years in Fort Lee hotel robbery
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Last updated: Thursday September 3, 2009, 3:46 PM
BY KIBRET MARKOS
The Record
STAFF WRITER
5 Comments
A rising Harlem rapper was sentenced Thursday to 75 years in prison for masterminding a deadly robbery at a Fort Lee hotel four years ago. His stepbrotherreceived a life term plus 35 years for his part in the scheme.

Charly Wingate, better known in hip-hop circles as "Max B," was convicted of felony murder, kidnapping, armed robbery and several other offenses in aJune trial in which witnesses testified that he planned the September 2006 robbery at the Holiday Inn on Route 4.

His co-defendant and stepbrother, Kelvin Leerdam, was convicted of the same counts after jurors found that he shot one of the robbery victims, David Taylor.

Both Wingate and Leerdam looked resigned when Superior Court Judge Harry G. Carroll sentenced them in Hackensack. Wingate said he was not happy with hisattorney, Gerald Saluti, and fired him during the hearing just before he received his sentence.

His mother, Sharon Wingate, said he will appeal the conviction.

"We will be back," she said.

Witnesses during trial testified that Taylor and his friend, Allan Plowden, were seen in Harlem a few days before the robbery, driving expensive cars andshowing off a lot of cash.

That's when Plowden met Wingate's ex-girlfriend, Gina Conway, who told Wingate about her encounter, they said.

Conway, who took a plea deal and agreed to testify against Wingate and Leerdam, told jurors that Wingate asked her and Leerdam to go to the Holiday Inn, wherePlowden and Taylor were staying.

The two barged into Plowden's room and demanded money, she said, but Plowden told them Taylor had the money. They made him call Taylor to his room, andsoon after Taylor arrived, Leerdam shot him, she said.

"This case has always been about greed," Assistant Bergen County Prosecutor Martin Delaney said at the sentencing. "It has always been about thelove of money."

Leerdam's attorney, Jennifer Bonjean, said her client deserved some leniency because he was only 21 at the time of the incident. The findings at the trialwere that Leerdam was engaged in a robbery but had no plans to kill, she said.

"There was no intent to kill anybody," she said.

Carroll, however, handed out a stiff sentence, saying Leerdam took a firearm with him to the hotel "and did not hesitate to use it."

Conway, who was originally charged with murder but pleaded guilty to a reduced charge, faces up to 18 years in prison when she is sentenced today in the samecourtroom.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/cri...ed_to_75_years_in_Fort_Lee_hotel_robbery.html

Thats a legit source...your man french is a liar....

maybe it's that i don't understand NT'ers obsession with WACK *** RAPPERS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, but what i don't really understand is why dudes have compassion forthis man. i haven't been following the trial much, but did they prove he did it? they must have if his own ex testified against him. and you havecompassion??? people were murdered.

note to some nt'ers:

1.) please, please, oh please develop better taste in rap music.
2.) put yourself or your family in the position of the dead folk. would you then want max b free?

NT music forum
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"I might have to go back in ya know, do that 30 75"

Damn Max, yall think with he got any chance on getting out with an appeal and a better lawyer?

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Max need T.I lawyers

T.I.'s case never involved the death of anyone, much less two people.

Dead bodies have a way of complicating %#%%.

Back
Top Bottom