My dude Biggavelli is DONE!!!! (Sentenced to 75 Years!!!) smh...

Originally Posted by blazersfan

French on twitter:

max b sentencing have a 30 day motion it's 75 years unless the new evidence, and the new lawyer make a diffrence.....god bless

roll.gif
New evidence? new lawyer? They got the testimony of yourown girl who planned it with you going against you.

I can only see him trying to get that sentence changed. Knock a charge down or something

roll.gif
@ Nako 2085 OWWWWWWWWW

Originally Posted by khadafi252

maybe it's that i don't understand NT'ers obsession with WACK *** RAPPERS
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, but what i don't really understand is why dudes have compassion for this man. i haven't been following the trial much, but did they prove he did it? they must have if his own ex testified against him. and you have compassion??? people were murdered.

note to some nt'ers:

1.) please, please, oh please develop better taste in rap music.
2.) put yourself or your family in the position of the dead folk. would you then want max b free?

NT music forum
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

there was a thread a few weeks ago that was heavily detailed with the facts of the case.
they didnt prove anything.
If I find the thread, I'll link u

and no Max B aint the best (nowhere near the best) but he did him and was very creative and original.. while everyoneis tryin to sound alike to get they sales up Max went another route.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, but what i don't really understand is why dudes have compassion for this man. i haven't been following the trial much, but did they prove he did it? they must have if his own ex testified against him. and you have compassion??? people were murdered.

note to some nt'ers:

2.) put yourself or your family in the position of the dead folk. would you then want max b free?

NT music forum
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

his ex? ooooooooooooooooooooh u mean the +$$!%# that plotted against the two men that were murdered? or you talking about the crackhead that wrote to max andthreatend to hurt max's child if he didnt get back with her?perhaps the one that set up the whole thing and tested postitive for exctasy pills and gave upmax to get a reduced sentence????

I knew duke did it since the jump
inside jail info
nerd.gif

but still, its funny how they say its to be proven beyond a "reasonable doubt" and that's never the case.
also
Bergen County goes OD hard on rappers

sounds like the evidence against max b is, ummmm, rather STRONG
roll.gif

either way, still, he sucks. no question to that. and IF he did do it, then really, no compassion should go his way. that's all i'm saying.

i can understand a young rapper coming from the streets and being successful. i'm all for that. but if the dude can't leave the street **** alone,then i have no compassion for him if he did the crime and got caught. like someone said a few pages back, leave the street stuff to the goons and go on w/your successful career.

^^ Just stop it fam. If u dont understand the Wave, thats fine.
Doesnt give u any reason to come in here and bash my dude
tho. He's not the best, but he's better than a lot of dudes in the
game that are praised, and people check for. From the his flow,
charisma, creativity, etc. he's that dude.

Im sure his supporters have compassion for the lost ones and
their families, its not like we're demoting the crime here at all.
We're just mad that it lead to this in the first place. I blame
Jimmy truthfully. if he was eating the way he was supposed
to, he wouldnt have to catch a jux for $30 stacks.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

note to some nt'ers:

NT music forum
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

there was a thread a few weeks ago that was heavily detailed with the facts of the case.
they didnt prove anything.
If I find the thread, I'll link u

and no Max B aint the best (nowhere near the best) but he did him and was very creative and original.. while everyone is tryin to sound alike to get they sales up Max went another route.

this

and

Originally Posted by DavidHustlehoff

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

note to some nt'ers:

NT music forum
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

his ex? ooooooooooooooooooooh u mean the +$$!%# that plotted against the two men that were murdered? or you talking about the crackhead that wrote to max and threatend to hurt max's child if he didnt get back with her?perhaps the one that set up the whole thing and tested postitive for exctasy pills and gave up max to get a reduced sentence????
this

Honestly. I feel that if he gets a decent lawyer for the appeal that he can beat the case. I don't see how a weed smoking, henny drinking, pill poppingprostitute's testimony holds up in a trial where someone's life is on the line. Even if it is sworn testimony, people lie under oath all the time.Especially when they're facing life in prison.....

Max wasn't at the scene of the crime...There's no physical evidence linking him to anything....
Everything is based on what the girl said. There is obvious reasonable doubt. I do not know how he even got convicted. That judge/jury must have been doin thesame drugs as Max's Ex Girlfriend.

it is called an opinion bro. i'm just sayin'.

now your comment on JJ (jimmy), i need to REQ how he's relevant to this. i don't think it's any secret he does mad people dirty, but how is herelevant to the crime? thx in advance.

it is called an opinion bro. i'm just sayin'.

now your comment on JJ (jimmy), i need to REQ how he's relevant to this. i don't think it's any secret he does mad people dirty, but how is he relevant to the crime? thx in advance.

Your opinion holds no weight. i'm just sayin'.

laugh.gif
at people claiming that the prosecution had "no evidence"against this cat. Do dudes have transcripts of the trial or something?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at cats acting like he didn't have adequate representation. This dude had a lawyer that most people could only dream about having, not somewet-behind-the-ears public defender, and he was still convicted.

I have no sympathy for Max B, Plaxico Burress, etc. All of these cats are in positions that dudes would kill to be inand they blow their opportunities on some bull $%%$. Cats feelin bad for Max B and two other people lost their loves behind his actions? That's justdespicable. And I know people on both sides of these situations- people that have been murdered and people that have murdered others. At the end of the day,right is right and wrong is wrong, and while you may love someone, if they commit a crime (especially taking someone's life), they deserve to face theconsequences if caught and convicted. I don't go around shouting "Free ____" to all my guys that have been locked up cause they are in jail fora reason.

Originally Posted by red mpls

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at cats acting like he didn't have adequate representation. This dude had a lawyer that most people could only dream about having, not some wet-behind-the-ears public defender, and he was still convicted.
I think you should do a lot more research on the case.

And there are two types of idiots in these threads. The one as you noted who runs in screaming "free _______" and the one who comes in laughingwho's unaware that regardless of whether the accused is rightfully guilty or not, that this is nothing other than a sad sad situation for both parties.

Damn...Max is prolly my favorite artist to come out in the past 4 years but if you live that life, you bound to get caught up. Damn !+%@$#* shame though, causehe made some great music.

It's on French to carry the wave.

Not a fan of dude at all...but our system is so messed up. I've seen dudes commit worst crimes and not even get half of that.

Back
Top Bottom