My dude Biggavelli is DONE!!!! (Sentenced to 75 Years!!!) smh...

lol at all the people on here glad to see a man do mad time. the same people are the types that used to rat before they even knew what snitching was. yea them same ones from grade school saying "teacher teacher, look" some people just love to see others go down.

that has to be one of the most idiotic statements i've ever read on this board, and i've read some off-the-wall crap.

hell yeah i'm glad to see someone do some time if they actually committed a crime. that has nothing to do w/ snitching. IT'S A CRIME, AND SOMEONEDESERVES PUNISHMENT IF THEY'VE COMMITTED IT AND GOT CAUGHT. snitching???
roll.gif
roll.gif
i hate the n-word, but your statement deserves the N-PLEASEtreatment for that one.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

just face it max b FANBOYS. he's going to jail. if you feel he had inadequate legal representation, instead of CRYING about it in the NT music forum,then maybe you should have pony'd up some cash to get him the right lawyers. but i bet NONE of you would have ever done that given the chance anyway. soget his nuts out of your hands and let the man do his time. if he did do the crime, he'll be able to sit back and think about what he did.

down syndrome kids > max B fans

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT
eek.gif
Damn as long as I done� had that Track in the player Ive� never seen this footage ... wow what the hell I been on
pimp.gif

i just wanna start a lil famlay, !#!@% whatchutombout ya daddy think imma pimp and ya momma cant stand me

U aint never seen a ++%$* prolific like da bigga so lets gooooo OWWWWW
laugh.gif
always cracks me up at like 55 seconds sounds like the AIM buddy log on sound� then in outro too ... like these *!$#+@ recorded while chattin

Free Max B, dude was bout to blow but good old jimmy was holdin him back. Plus all u dude sayin that its good for him, that is sad. 99.9% of rap fans mess witcertain rappers for being real. Sometimes when u live that lifestyle it can consume u. It don't matter if ur the killer or not. The victims were livingthat lifestyle. They (max camp) didn't just merk someone to do it. Whoever did it. U gotta know when u live that lifestyle there's codes involved. If ucan live by them, go get u a 9-5. I don't wish jail on nobody, and football numbers aint no joke. Even when they threw them numbers at him he could havestarted pointing fingers, but Max held it down. Free Max B

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

Free Max B, dude was bout to blow but good old jimmy was holdin him back. Plus all u dude sayin that its good for him, that is sad. 99.9% of rap fans mess wit certain rappers for being real. Sometimes when u live that lifestyle it can consume u. It don't matter if ur the killer or not. The victims were living that lifestyle. They (max camp) didn't just merk someone to do it. Whoever did it. U gotta know when u live that lifestyle there's codes involved. If u can live by them, go get u a 9-5. I don't wish jail on nobody, and football numbers aint no joke. Even when they threw them numbers at him he could have started pointing fingers, but Max held it down. Free Max B

pointing fingers at who? Everybody who was involved got knocked, im sure if it was somebody to snitch on. max would have did it

stop with all this "Free Max B" crap.

i don't are who you are, do the crime so pay the time.

those two dudes that got murked is somebody's mans and they coulda been yours. If your brother got got my Max B, would you still be saying all this"Free Max B' wavy stuff.

get real.

Just because you had an emotional attachment to his music does not mean he should not be punished for his crimes
smh.gif

I'm glad I never road the wave or else I'd probably feel some kinda way right now. I've never heard one Max B verse to my knowledge, but good gravythat's a @#** load of time
smh.gif
. God....damn...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

those two dudes that got murked is somebody's mans and they coulda been yours. If your brother got got my Max B, would you still be saying all this "Free Max B' wavy stuff.

get real.
wasn't it only one dude who got killed?

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

those two dudes that got murked is somebody's mans and they coulda been yours. If your brother got got my Max B, would you still be saying all this "Free Max B' wavy stuff.

get real.
Poor logic.

You actually expect people to not be biased? They liked Max for whatever reason and they didn't even know the victims. You've gotta EXPECT hisfans would be more concerned about him than some Joe Blow dead guy. That's just the way the world works bro.People die all the time. Idols and celebrities don't usually just up and go away though. So it's actually more shocking when a celeb is givenlife in prison than the shock of one less "normal" human life. The fans lost their idol. They didn'tlose a brother, or coworker, or friend. You can't realistically expect them to feel the same as the family of the victim. their pain is more surreal and further from home.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'm glad I never road the wave or else I'd probably feel some kinda way right now. I've never heard one Max B verse to my knowledge, but good gravy that's a @#** load of time
smh.gif
. God....damn...
smh.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom