My film reel from WekFest III Car Show

Sup NT, just thought I'd share my video from WekFest Carshow in San Francisco.  Let me know what you guys think
happy.gif

Sup NT, just thought I'd share my video from WekFest Carshow in San Francisco.  Let me know what you guys think
happy.gif

Pretty dope man! Love the panning and sequence with the musice. Also pretty models help out too!

Pretty dope man! Love the panning and sequence with the musice. Also pretty models help out too!

Originally Posted by presequel

very nice. which lens did you mostly shoot that with? 50?

Thanks everyone! 
happy.gif
  The two lenses I used were 24-105 F4 L IS and 50mm f1.4 shot at 2.0. 

Originally Posted by presequel

very nice. which lens did you mostly shoot that with? 50?

Thanks everyone! 
happy.gif
  The two lenses I used were 24-105 F4 L IS and 50mm f1.4 shot at 2.0. 

That was dope. Was supposed to go with friends but decided to go snowboarding instead
grin.gif

Friends went hella early just to show off their cars but I heard it wasn't that good... friends waited in line for like 3 hours
laugh.gif

That was dope. Was supposed to go with friends but decided to go snowboarding instead
grin.gif

Friends went hella early just to show off their cars but I heard it wasn't that good... friends waited in line for like 3 hours
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Thank bro..yeah, line was hella deep.  Luckily, I new some folks holding booths that got me in past the line hehe...it pays to network
happy.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Thank bro..yeah, line was hella deep.  Luckily, I new some folks holding booths that got me in past the line hehe...it pays to network
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom