My friends drawings

i think their
pimp.gif
my artwork abilities are heinous

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

i think their
pimp.gif

I normally don't do this but I've seen it in three different threads so far today.
their = possession
they're = they are

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

i think their
pimp.gif

I normally don't do this but I've seen it in three different threads so far today.
their = possession
they're = they are

indifferent.gif
That style has grown to become very unoriginal and cookie cutter, it all looks the same. The technique isn't even very good either, if you're going to draw something that so many other people are doing at least make so good that it stands out. This definitely doesn't deserve its own thread, "your friend" drew these on notebook covers for Christ sakes, I hope he isn't trying to be taken seriously with this.

indifferent.gif
That style has grown to become very unoriginal and cookie cutter, it all looks the same. The technique isn't even very good either, if you're going to draw something that so many other people are doing at least make so good that it stands out. This definitely doesn't deserve its own thread, "your friend" drew these on notebook covers for Christ sakes, I hope he isn't trying to be taken seriously with this.

I'll never understand why peopkle feel they have to put "my friend".
No one's going to believe you anyways so it just makes you
look like more of a joke.

I'll never understand why peopkle feel they have to put "my friend".
No one's going to believe you anyways so it just makes you
look like more of a joke.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

indifferent.gif

It's not like dude was trying to get NT to vote this into an exhibit or something, dude was just sharing some artwork. Even said it only took a couple of days.

Y'all dudes are mad quick to attempt to be dream killers, and kill any self esteem.

pimp.gif
to your friends, OP. And to you, for sharing.

indifferent.gif

It's not like dude was trying to get NT to vote this into an exhibit or something, dude was just sharing some artwork. Even said it only took a couple of days.

Y'all dudes are mad quick to attempt to be dream killers, and kill any self esteem.

pimp.gif
to your friends, OP. And to you, for sharing.

indifferent.gif

co-sign.

indifferent.gif

co-sign.

laugh.gif
Naw there not mine. I'm leavin town for school in a week, so they did a couple on my notebooks.

If I did make them I would be bragging, cause they're really good imo

laugh.gif
Naw there not mine. I'm leavin town for school in a week, so they did a couple on my notebooks.

If I did make them I would be bragging, cause they're really good imo

no offense to your "friend", but his graffiti is really +*!*@@. Tell him to start with block letters until he gets a decent sense of letter structure.

no offense to your "friend", but his graffiti is really +*!*@@. Tell him to start with block letters until he gets a decent sense of letter structure.

Back
Top Bottom