My G.I. Joe collection so far....

A Good Week For Me.
rcrnrm.jpg

fcr4hz.jpg

ehhsea.jpg

If you keep finding only Mutt when you're looking for other Wave 10 figures: Apparently there's a case in distribution that features Wave 10Mutt/Junkyard, and every other figure in the case is a reissue.

haha. i'll make room. i've always wanted that thing. its hard to find in good shape and complete with the parts

nice collection but on the real what is up with the vinyl? you trying to come off those!?

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by illphillip

I would much rather be a "nerd" than a "herb" or a "sucker". Retro Jordans? You make that +@*% sound like it's hot.

And if that's you licking the soles of your sneakers in your avy, which wasn't even cool when Fat Joe did it, you are straight lame.

If he wants to pay $150 or so for a pair of shoes that are a mere shadow of the original shoe upon which they're based.... That's his business.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

, and Iron Knife w/ Spirit?

Charlie "Spirit" Iron-Knife and the eagle is called Freedom.

/nerd>

Kinda depressing that the original Spirit has a much better head sculpt than the 25th version.

Some of the 'new' figures aren't bad either: Comic pack Storm Shadow and Firefly are nicely done.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Do you have the Cobra Blackbird Jet?

Night Raven S3P is the correct name. There's one solicited for the movie line: Either a new mold or a retool of the first one.

YoungSk8, info on where I can find that Storm Shadow. Places are asking a grip. LMK!!

Plenty on eBay.

It was reissued in the last month or so with a cartoon logo card. You can pick it up loose pretty cheap.

Originally Posted by jermz101

OMG can u say neeeerds? i had no idea ppl collect these things....please tell me i'm not the only one

Sorry "Jeremy Odena" however much you post, you have still have to wait three months until you can start a thread in buy/sell.
BTW: People sometimes try to preserve shoes using Silica. Saliva.... not so much.

You nerds kill me. I wasn't even licking the bottom. I'm still trying to figure out why you told me about my posts? that was random. I'm alsotrying to figure out how I'm lame when you all are still playing with toys?
ohwell.gif
. That's mind boggling. Freaking toys, come on brah you all could do betterthan toys. And stop using my got damn government, you could tell your from the sticks.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by illphillip

I would much rather be a "nerd" than a "herb" or a "sucker". Retro Jordans? You make that +@*% sound like it's hot.

And if that's you licking the soles of your sneakers in your avy, which wasn't even cool when Fat Joe did it, you are straight lame.

If he wants to pay $150 or so for a pair of shoes that are a mere shadow of the original shoe upon which they're based.... That's his business.

, and Iron Knife w/ Spirit?

Charlie "Spirit" Iron-Knife and the eagle is called Freedom.

/nerd>

Kinda depressing that the original Spirit has a much better head sculpt than the 25th version.

Some of the 'new' figures aren't bad either: Comic pack Storm Shadow and Firefly are nicely done.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Do you have the Cobra Blackbird Jet?

Night Raven S3P is the correct name. There's one solicited for the movie line: Either a new mold or a retool of the first one.

YoungSk8, info on where I can find that Storm Shadow. Places are asking a grip. LMK!!

Plenty on eBay.

It was reissued in the last month or so with a cartoon logo card. You can pick it up loose pretty cheap.

OMG can u say neeeerds? i had no idea ppl collect these things....please tell me i'm not the only one

Sorry "Jeremy Odena" however much you post, you have still have to wait three months until you can start a thread in buy/sell.
BTW: People sometimes try to preserve shoes using Silica. Saliva.... not so much.

You nerds kill me. I wasn't even licking the bottom. I'm still trying to figure out why you told me about my posts? that was random. I'm also trying to figure out how I'm lame when you all are still playing with toys?
ohwell.gif
. That's mind boggling. Freaking toys, come on brah you all could do better than toys. And stop using my got damn government, you could tell your from the sticks.
LMFAO
roll.gif
You Must Think We Stupid Homie. Your Licking ThatShoe Like An Envelope. Just Cuz Their French Blue VII's Doesn't Mean You Can French Kiss'em
laugh.gif
. I'll Play With G.I. Joe For The Rest Of My Life Before I Start Making OutWith A 4 or 5 Year Old Shoe. If I'm A Nerd. Your A Perve. I Don't Know If You Should Be Banned Or If I Should Call Chris Hanson From Dateline NBC.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

A Good Week For Me.
rcrnrm.jpg

fcr4hz.jpg

ehhsea.jpg

I noticed everything is getting re-issued with white letters. Still looking for a SE(wave 1) and SS(wave 4) with chrome lettering.

Picked up a Firefly, Major Bludd, and Storm Shadow (wave 1) with white lettering today. Also picked up the (2) new DVD battles.

ive never seen that cobra commander behind the pdium. thats is kinda dope. i used to have the silver cobra commander.

Wow!! This is probably the illest post I've come across on Niketalk. Bringing back some good times/memories. Shout-out to the originator of this post.

i work at target and i seen some i thinks its 12 inch GI Joe figures. check your local targets because we reset/remerchandise the toys department and we geta lot of new stuff in.

Sk8, it's the random days I go when I peep spots, and go to different locales. Usually Targets is where I raid, 'cuz there aren't many TRU'saround the way like it used to.

Back
Top Bottom