My G.I. Joe collection so far....

^

I loved that Blackbird Jet and especially when the Movie came out and Serpentor used to fly in it.

On a related topic, is anyone going to watch the new GI Joe cartoon? I believe it's called GI Joe Resolute.

Yo First Born, I Only Have Season 1. 8 Discs 55+ Episodes. But They Are All Out On DVD.
swbg5z.jpg

I Hope You Don't Mine Me Posting The Few Joes I Have In Your Collection.
2zrql5d.jpg

5bel91.jpg

2q31af9.jpg

here's a couple of pics that i just took

let me know if anyone has a request. i'll see if i have it in my collection

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

YoungSk8, info on where I can find that Storm Shadow. Places are asking a grip. LMK!!
I Picked It Up At A Local Target $6.48. I'll Keep An Eye Out For Another One. I'm Looking For Any Of The 2 Destros And The 2 Other StormShadows.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

YoungSk8, info on where I can find that Storm Shadow. Places are asking a grip. LMK!!
I Picked It Up At A Local Target $6.48. I'll Keep An Eye Out For Another One. I'm Looking For Any Of The 2 Destros And The 2 Other Storm Shadows.
Are you referring to the 'gold head' Iron Grenadier Destro? I can get that one for you, and make an even trade. PM me, info's below. Holla!!!

OMG can u say neeeerds? i had no idea ppl collect these things....please tell me i'm not the only one

Originally Posted by jermz101

OMG can u say neeeerds? i had no idea ppl collect these things....please tell me i'm not the only one

So i'm a nerd cuz i collect toys from my childhood? Seeing that you were born in 1990 this is a lil before your time, but don't worry they'll bringpokemon back out in 7 years.

you just said that he's waiting on pokemon retros. haha

i will admit, a lot of the toys i have now came out when i was 3 or 4. i only started getting GI Joes in 1988. the reason i collect the old ones is because iwas so jealous of my older brother/cousins.

Originally Posted by rizobs

i will admit, a lot of the toys i have now came out when i was 3 or 4. i only started getting GI Joes in 1988. the reason i collect the old ones is because i was so jealous of my older brother/cousins.
naw im not waiting for any retros of pokemon. im waiting for retro Jordans to start again thats bout it though
laugh.gif

Wow, Dr. Mindbender, The Baroness, Cobra Commander, Major Bludd, and Iron Knife w/ Spirit? It still trips me out at the old moldings of the originals -vs- theanniversary figures.

Originally Posted by rizobs

i will admit, a lot of the toys i have now came out when i was 3 or 4. i only started getting GI Joes in 1988. the reason i collect the old ones is because i was so jealous of my older brother/cousins.
naw im not waiting for any retros of pokemon. im waiting for retro Jordans to start again thats bout it though
laugh.gif

So why you in here son?

I would much rather be a "nerd" than a "herb" or a "sucker". Retro Jordans? You make that $!*! sound like it's hot.

And if that's you licking the soles of your sneakers in your avy, which wasn't even cool when Fat Joe did it, you are straight lame.

Originally Posted by illphillip

I would much rather be a "nerd" than a "herb" or a "sucker". Retro Jordans? You make that +@*% sound like it's hot.

And if that's you licking the soles of your sneakers in your avy, which wasn't even cool when Fat Joe did it, you are straight lame.

If he wants to pay $150 or so for a pair of shoes that are a mere shadow of the original shoe upon which they're based.... That's his business.

, and Iron Knife w/ Spirit?

Charlie "Spirit" Iron-Knife and the eagle is called Freedom.

/nerd>

Kinda depressing that the original Spirit has a much better head sculpt than the 25th version.

Some of the 'new' figures aren't bad either: Comic pack Storm Shadow and Firefly are nicely done.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Do you have the Cobra Blackbird Jet?

Night Raven S3P is the correct name. There's one solicited for the movie line: Either a new mold or a retool of the first one.

Plenty on eBay.

It was reissued in the last month or so with a cartoon logo card. You can pick it up loose pretty cheap.

Sorry "Jeremy Odena" however much you post, you have still have to wait three months until you can start a thread in buy/sell.
BTW: People sometimes try to preserve shoes using Silica. Saliva.... not so much.

Originally Posted by swingshot

, and Iron Knife w/ Spirit?
Charlie "Spirit" Iron-Knife and the eagle is called Freedom.
/nerd>

Kinda depressing that the original Spirit has a much better head sculpt than the 25th version.
I stand corrected. Thanks!!!

Did they reissue Jinx, Quick Kick, or Budo yet? I take it I am the only one who collected the Ninja Force subset. Great looking collections everyone.

Back
Top Bottom