My G.I. Joe collection so far....

soooo EFFING dope! i think in the coming years i'm gonna try and acquire GIJOE's for a nice display in my future home, next to ninja turtles....thesewere my all time favorite toys.

^^edit: man that battleship is crazy!! what about the space shuttle they had? and the special vehicle series that had the animal attack paint on'em?!?.....man.....so many wonderful memories....having to grow up FTMFL
frown.gif
laugh.gif

nice to see some fellow GI Joe collectors on here. i like the 25th anniversary issues, but i am more into the originals.

should we turn this into a "post your GI Joe's" thread?

25th anniversary started in 2007 and now they keep coming out with new editions of all the old figures. so far they have 10-11 reissues

i think i had the whole 12' collection when i was a kid. my mom would camp outside of toys r' us just to get them on release day. haha shows where iget my shoe habit from

Raeqwon28 Damn your collection is serious homie... i still got about 100 in a safe box but just 2 motorcycles, i wish i kept all the vehicles... First GI Joewas Shipwreck, lol
roll.gif

whoa....that's a lot of GI Joe's ....I thought my friend has a lot but yours is just amazing......props to you.they are all still in the box.....thatmust worth lots of $$$$???

not trying to high jack a post, but i've been into taking pictures of my collections. i've been playing with different backgrounds and lighting.

let me know which one you guys like the best. here are some of the names some of you guys have mentioned...

Barbecue

Snow Job

Beach Head

Shipwreck

raequon - cool collection... are those some He-Man's hiding there as well?

At the risk of turning this into a 'GI Joe' tread and having it moved to GenPop, here's something interesting for SnakeEyes fans... Sideshow's12" figure... not really my sort of thing but the detail is quite impressive... though I don't recall Snake having so much gear... he can be yours fora cool $120...
2610_press01-001.jpg

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=26101http://www.sideshowtoy.co...age_id=4489&sku=26101

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

As for the Snake Eye's w/ Timber, either missed it, or never made it to the W. Coast.
Zartan's face does change color, but not the whole body. Bummed, 'cuz the OG one did.
J, you know your parents are never right when it came to our things of value, especially toys.

oh thats too bad... yeah the OG even had that plastic 'vest' on his chest... take it off, throw him in the sunlight and watch him turn blue...
laugh.gif

rae, killin' it with the case, good job my friend!! I even see the hydrofoil if my eyes are not playing tricks on me.
rizobs: isn't it funny how all the OG's looked like some Fisher Price kinda steez, kung-fu grip and all.

To all who posted, thanks for the pos. comments, keep it coming. Just haven't succombed to getting the new 12" ones of the Real American Hero series.

when i was a kid i won EVERY single MAX STEEL action figure, vehicle EVERYTHING in a newspaper contest. it was ridiculous.

i went to read the news paper again to see if i could win more stuff, and i read about a family who was moving into a new house. basically they lived in theirmotor home and had EVERYTHING they owned in the fathers work shop waiting for their new house to finish being built.
anyways dudes work shop burned TO THE GROUND so i donated all of the toys i won to the kids. i think 2 brothers and a sister. I was a good kid
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom