My Gawd... Nicki tightened up.

Mute. 
pimp.gif

i just remember her on the comeup dvd thinkin this girl is bad and she goes hard, this is all pre-wayne, just type jumpoff nicki minaj in youtube

i just remember her on the comeup dvd thinkin this girl is bad and she goes hard, this is all pre-wayne, just type jumpoff nicki minaj in youtube

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

somewhere katy perry is feeling like her swag was jacked

Why should she though? It isn't like KP or NM control their images.

song just sounds like something katy perry would do , shorty got talent, she just can't seem to come up with anything original . soon she'll be on some lady gaga !*@@, bank on it ......
My point is it isn't up to HER to come up with anything original. She just does whatever the record label tells her to do. It isn't a reflection of HER creativity.

song just sounds like something katy perry would do , shorty got talent, she just can't seem to come up with anything original . soon she'll be on some lady gaga !*@@, bank on it ......
My point is it isn't up to HER to come up with anything original. She just does whatever the record label tells her to do. It isn't a reflection of HER creativity.

Esther Dean wrote on this and writes for Katy so that probably explains the similar sound

Esther Dean wrote on this and writes for Katy so that probably explains the similar sound

Back
Top Bottom