My Gay Friends: Please stop comparing your plight to civil rights.

Lets just talk about how each other would act if it so happened that we were all brought to "Central Booking"...

Lets just talk about how each other would act if it so happened that we were all brought to "Central Booking"...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I'd go Bane on the cops.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ninjahood

cuz cats got a difference in opinions, thats how things go from words with friends, to words with hands.

laugh.gif

Ninja is right though. People talk so disrespectfully over the net. If this was real life, no way we could have a civilized conversation without some hands being thrown eventually.

It's usually the person that loses the argument that throws the first punch.
grin.gif
I'll be sure to bring my musket and extra gunpowder if I ever decide to argue with ninjahood in real life.

cuz cats got a difference in opinions, thats how things go from words with friends, to words with hands.

laugh.gif

Ninja is right though. People talk so disrespectfully over the net. If this was real life, no way we could have a civilized conversation without some hands being thrown eventually.

grin.gif
I'll be sure to bring my musket and extra gunpowder if I ever decide to argue with ninjahood in real life.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I'd go Bane on the cops.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

grin.gif

. I am guessing he throws the first punch a lot then. Is there a worse member on this board?

laugh.gif

grin.gif

. I am guessing he throws the first punch a lot then. Is there a worse member on this board?

laugh.gif

grin.gif
1259392461220.jpg

"BANG"

laugh.gif

grin.gif
1259392461220.jpg

"BANG"

Dude claims he aint black but uses the N word casually. He's clearly only black when it benefits him.....or when he's hatin' gay people.
u can tell anton levy is da type of cat that no one ever punched him dead in da face before...clearly cuz you're mouth is loose papi
laugh.gif
, chill out with callin

people ignorant, or w/e u decide to label someone with a dissenting view...you're no worse then Bill o' Reilly
laugh.gif

da solace i have is i know that we're on #NT, had this discussion been in person, certain folks in here wouldn't be so quick to utter "bigot" or "ignorant"

as for da N word, u forgot hispanics been had da pass for that, or did jennifer lopez casually singing it in a song fly over your head
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

as a matter of fact, black people dont even own da N word anymore, that word has been stepped on and stretched so bad its lost its meaning along time ago

u know its over for da N word when u hear 2 trailer park white boys call each other N_ or 2 asians waiting on line for some SB.

I contend that YOU are no worse than Bill O' Reilly.
ohwell.gif
In fact I don't think I've ever agreed with anything O Reilly has ever said.
laugh.gif
just cuz you don't have da same views as him doesn't mean you don't use his exact style of antagonizing conversation skills to troll a others with dissenting

views and opinions....cats thats real on here know that u not poppin or flying off da handle in real life like u do in these threads b, cuz when you call someone something

you better be prepared for your @%@ to cash a check your mouth just wrote. alot of folks forget that when they're online....never once have i insulted your

intelligence, and you've done it to me countless times...you know why i dont care? cuz i know u b
laugh.gif

...i can smell you're type thru da keyboard
wink.gif

im old school b, i wouldn't tell someone anything or direct something in their direction unless i was ready to beat da snot outta em if they had a problem with it

cuz frankly i aint afraid to take a @%@ whoopin for what comes outta my mouth, and i am damn confident i can give a @%@ whoopin easily...its that simple.

people around da world DIE every minute over religion, politics, and sexual orientation...

stop pretending like da rest of da world is rocking with homosexuality, and we're all

bigots, ignorant, etcs. if we're not all on da same page....[prodigy] thats all i gotta say ya can continue on [/prodigy]

Dude claims he aint black but uses the N word casually. He's clearly only black when it benefits him.....or when he's hatin' gay people.
u can tell anton levy is da type of cat that no one ever punched him dead in da face before...clearly cuz you're mouth is loose papi
laugh.gif
, chill out with callin

people ignorant, or w/e u decide to label someone with a dissenting view...you're no worse then Bill o' Reilly
laugh.gif

da solace i have is i know that we're on #NT, had this discussion been in person, certain folks in here wouldn't be so quick to utter "bigot" or "ignorant"

as for da N word, u forgot hispanics been had da pass for that, or did jennifer lopez casually singing it in a song fly over your head
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

as a matter of fact, black people dont even own da N word anymore, that word has been stepped on and stretched so bad its lost its meaning along time ago

u know its over for da N word when u hear 2 trailer park white boys call each other N_ or 2 asians waiting on line for some SB.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
just cuz you don't have da same views as him doesn't mean you don't use his exact style of antagonizing conversation skills to troll a others with dissenting

views and opinions....cats thats real on here know that u not poppin or flying off da handle in real life like u do in these threads b, cuz when you call someone something

you better be prepared for your @%@ to cash a check your mouth just wrote. alot of folks forget that when they're online....never once have i insulted your

intelligence, and you've done it to me countless times...you know why i dont care? cuz i know u b
laugh.gif

wink.gif

im old school b, i wouldn't tell someone anything or direct something in their direction unless i was ready to beat da snot outta em if they had a problem with it

cuz frankly i aint afraid to take a @%@ whoopin for what comes outta my mouth, and i am damn confident i can give a @%@ whoopin easily...its that simple.

people around da world DIE every minute over religion, politics, and sexual orientation...

stop pretending like da rest of da world is rocking with homosexuality, and we're all

bigots, ignorant, etcs. if we're not all on da same page....[prodigy] thats all i gotta say ya can continue on [/prodigy]

First off, this should have been over after the first response but we're in this deep so let's discuss it further.

Second, how do any of you know what the plight of the gay man is to compare it to anything? From a couple of friends you may know (or claim to know)? What about the countless others who get bullied, disowned, beat up, and/or killed for being gay? Do you know their plight?

Not everyone fighting during the civil rights movement was hosed, beaten, or hung, the same way not every gay person walking around is a rich white man who waves a rainbow flag and lives in SoHo. Some of y'all are just taking the extremes of the civil rights movement and going with it. What about the peaceful protests that ended with nothing more than a "go home N-word"?

Bottom line: Lives have been lost for both. And as different as the struggles are, they are the same.

Btw *nter voice* I'm black, if that matters.

First off, this should have been over after the first response but we're in this deep so let's discuss it further.

Second, how do any of you know what the plight of the gay man is to compare it to anything? From a couple of friends you may know (or claim to know)? What about the countless others who get bullied, disowned, beat up, and/or killed for being gay? Do you know their plight?

Not everyone fighting during the civil rights movement was hosed, beaten, or hung, the same way not every gay person walking around is a rich white man who waves a rainbow flag and lives in SoHo. Some of y'all are just taking the extremes of the civil rights movement and going with it. What about the peaceful protests that ended with nothing more than a "go home N-word"?

Bottom line: Lives have been lost for both. And as different as the struggles are, they are the same.

Btw *nter voice* I'm black, if that matters.

Yall straight up missing the point going on tangents and no longer discussing the topic.

laugh.gif
tho

Yall straight up missing the point going on tangents and no longer discussing the topic.

laugh.gif
tho

laugh.gif
, chill out with callin

laugh.gif

glasses.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

LOL.....O Reilly is idiot and gets ethered all the time.
roll.gif
WTH are you talking about. I'm more of a Jon Stewart than an O Rielly.
grin.gif
pimp.gif

You can smell me from the keyboard cause i haven't showered in a few days.
sick.gif

Truth be told I wouldn't throw my future away fighting with the likes of you, I'd prolly just have the cops on speed dial and tell them to hurry a white woman is getting raped in Da heightz.

Just because a majority of the world is ignorant doesn't mean I have to be ok with it. If I hate you based on your ethnicity, no matter how many people share the same views it doesn't make me any less of a bigot. A lot of people hate black people, even if this number is a majority it doesn't make them any less ignorant and bigotted.

laugh.gif
, chill out with callin

laugh.gif

glasses.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

LOL.....O Reilly is idiot and gets ethered all the time.
roll.gif
WTH are you talking about. I'm more of a Jon Stewart than an O Rielly.
grin.gif
pimp.gif

You can smell me from the keyboard cause i haven't showered in a few days.
sick.gif

Truth be told I wouldn't throw my future away fighting with the likes of you, I'd prolly just have the cops on speed dial and tell them to hurry a white woman is getting raped in Da heightz.

Just because a majority of the world is ignorant doesn't mean I have to be ok with it. If I hate you based on your ethnicity, no matter how many people share the same views it doesn't make me any less of a bigot. A lot of people hate black people, even if this number is a majority it doesn't make them any less ignorant and bigotted.

Anton and Ninjahood seriously need to just meet in real-life and throw down. Funny thing is, when they meet up,
they'll both realize 1 guy is 11 and the other guy is 13, and will just be looking at each other stupid.

three-men-and-a-comic-book1.png

Anton and Ninjahood seriously need to just meet in real-life and throw down. Funny thing is, when they meet up,
they'll both realize 1 guy is 11 and the other guy is 13, and will just be looking at each other stupid.

three-men-and-a-comic-book1.png

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
tho

laugh.gif
 They stopped caring on the second page...
As usual the thread lock is proceeded by Anton getting into a quote argument with someone; usually not involving the topic of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom