My Gay Friends: Please stop comparing your plight to civil rights.

Originally Posted by whiterails

I think that the majority of the people saying that the two can not be compared aren't looking at the entire picture of the persecution of #$!$ sexuals.  Obviously gays people now don't have it as hard as blacks circa 1850 America, but gays have been persecuted  pretty harshly if you look at it from a broader perspective than simply the (relatively) recent United States.  Gays have had it pretty rough in Europe as long the the Christian church was in power, easily 1200 years +, and don't forget that the Nazis sent a huge percentage of European gays to the gas chamber.   Just saying, it was a lot rougher for the average gay person in Nazi-occupied Poland ca 1942 than the average African American in the United States at the same time.
That's why I wondered why they didn't use the Holocaust as a comparison rather than piggy back on African American struggles. The jews got their money and forms of reparation, unlike african americans who are still waiting on 40 acres and a mule. Would have a better success rate and probably would have got more than one state too. Plus it was the struggle that directly targeted them so it really wouldn't even be a comparison. The whole it being just as bad as slavery is a stretch.

Originally Posted by Hop

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You're not black
?
there are about 45 threads that say otherwise�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was the joke...
dcb158e2b53a94fbe22489b4fafd5e32fe78677.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

cats in here REACHIN for similar plights of gays to that of colored folks....
laugh.gif
You're not black
?
there are about 45 threads that say otherwise 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude claims he aint black but uses the N word casually. He's clearly only black when it benefits him.....or when he's hatin' gay people.

cats in here REACHIN for similar plights of gays to that of colored folks....
laugh.gif
You're not black
?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude claims he aint black but uses the N word casually. He's clearly only black when it benefits him.....or when he's hatin' gay people.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

You're not black
?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you must have read very deep into his reply, I don't see him claiming anything

You're not black
?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He states that he is DEFINITELY NOT BLACK, but continues using terms like "colored," "negro," etc
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He states that he is DEFINITELY NOT BLACK, but continues using terms like "colored," "negro," etc
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL my man goes on rants about how he's not black and says it explicitly, maybe you're just NOT READING. There's no ambiguity with what he says, there are multiple threads on NT dedicated to his blackness or lackthereof.

?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL my man goes on rants about how he's not black and says it explicitly, maybe you're just NOT READING. There's no ambiguity with what he says, there are multiple threads on NT dedicated to his blackness or lackthereof.

I know this, just didnt realize an dee 51o  was being sarcastic.

I know this, just didnt realize an dee 51o  was being sarcastic.

You're not black
?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u can tell anton levy is da type of cat that no one ever punched him dead in da face before...clearly cuz you're mouth is loose papi
laugh.gif
, chill out with callin

people ignorant, or w/e u decide to label someone with a dissenting view...you're no worse then Bill o' Reilly
laugh.gif

da solace i have is i know that we're on #NT, had this discussion been in person, certain folks in here wouldn't be so quick to utter "bigot" or "ignorant"

cuz cats got a difference in opinions, thats how things go from words with friends, to words with hands.

as for da N word, u forgot hispanics been had da pass for that, or did jennifer lopez casually singing it in a song fly over your head
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

as a matter of fact, black people dont even own da N word anymore, that word has been stepped on and stretched so bad its lost its meaning along time ago

u know its over for da N word when u hear 2 trailer park white boys call each other N_ or 2 asians waiting on line for some SB.

You're not black
?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u can tell anton levy is da type of cat that no one ever punched him dead in da face before...clearly cuz you're mouth is loose papi
laugh.gif
, chill out with callin

people ignorant, or w/e u decide to label someone with a dissenting view...you're no worse then Bill o' Reilly
laugh.gif

da solace i have is i know that we're on #NT, had this discussion been in person, certain folks in here wouldn't be so quick to utter "bigot" or "ignorant"

cuz cats got a difference in opinions, thats how things go from words with friends, to words with hands.

as for da N word, u forgot hispanics been had da pass for that, or did jennifer lopez casually singing it in a song fly over your head
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

as a matter of fact, black people dont even own da N word anymore, that word has been stepped on and stretched so bad its lost its meaning along time ago

u know its over for da N word when u hear 2 trailer park white boys call each other N_ or 2 asians waiting on line for some SB.

ninjahood wrote:

cuz cats got a difference in opinions, thats how things for from words with friends, to words with hands.

roll.gif

But seriously though. Way too much reaching going on in this thread on both sides. Probably some reacharounds too
nerd.gif

ninjahood wrote:

cuz cats got a difference in opinions, thats how things for from words with friends, to words with hands.

roll.gif

But seriously though. Way too much reaching going on in this thread on both sides. Probably some reacharounds too
nerd.gif

13-going-on-30-20090120005754947-000.jpg

laugh.gif

Ninja is right though. People talk so disrespectfully over the net. If this was real life, no way we could have a civilized conversation without some hands being thrown eventually.

13-going-on-30-20090120005754947-000.jpg

laugh.gif

Ninja is right though. People talk so disrespectfully over the net. If this was real life, no way we could have a civilized conversation without some hands being thrown eventually.

?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
, chill out with callin

laugh.gif

glasses.gif
nerd.gif

I contend that YOU are no worse than Bill O' Reilly.
ohwell.gif
In fact I don't think I've ever agreed with anything O Reilly has ever said.
laugh.gif
Look if someone says Dominicans are lazy, useless, criminals who should all be locked away forever...I'm gonna call them "Bigots" and "Ignorant" as well and you would be fine with it. You wouldn't be arguing about the fact that they're expressing "dissenting" views. Is it their opinion? Sure. Does that make them any less ignorant? No. Come on mang.

Well you do have a point about DA N WERD, just as long as you think EVERYONE should use it. I'm not even gonna touch that one.
ohwell.gif
I hope you would be fine with any ethnic group calling people from spanish speaking nations DA S WORD.
nerd.gif

?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
, chill out with callin

laugh.gif

glasses.gif
nerd.gif

I contend that YOU are no worse than Bill O' Reilly.
ohwell.gif
In fact I don't think I've ever agreed with anything O Reilly has ever said.
laugh.gif
Look if someone says Dominicans are lazy, useless, criminals who should all be locked away forever...I'm gonna call them "Bigots" and "Ignorant" as well and you would be fine with it. You wouldn't be arguing about the fact that they're expressing "dissenting" views. Is it their opinion? Sure. Does that make them any less ignorant? No. Come on mang.

Well you do have a point about DA N WERD, just as long as you think EVERYONE should use it. I'm not even gonna touch that one.
ohwell.gif
I hope you would be fine with any ethnic group calling people from spanish speaking nations DA S WORD.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom