My GF broke up with me (pics added) Update pg 10

Your ex girl was cute...but you live in Cali correct? Plenty of bad %%%#!@! down in that state...I used to be stationed in San Diego and smashed a few of them to know.
laugh.gif

But do what you gotta do to get over the girl. The beauty of life is that there's always another pretty girl who is single somewhere...man up and forget about the triflin broad.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

doosta45 said:
marionthebarberian said:
Op

say the truth, did you cry?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tell the truth fam

Okay,

I sent the text
I go drink some water
Go back to my room and see I got a text
I was excited that she wrote back
I read it,
I stare at the message for a minute in shock
A tear rolls down my face
Then im furious, then disbelief, I text her "I dont believe you, Ima go see you at work"

but now i just deleted her number (I dont know it by memory) so i cant contact her... Im doing better now..

I know how you feel, but please dont go see her at work.

Best thing is to cut her off completely no text no calls nothing and wait for her to contact you.

Seriously man, this is what you have to do. She will lose so much respect from you if you're chasing her or crying, shows her your weak (women hate that).

Cut her off completely, erase photos if you have to...because you know what? Doing this is a win win for you.

Time can pass and you can soon realize that with each passing day, the pain is less and less and you find out that you DON'T need to be with her. Don't rely on her calling you back, but sometimes they don't know what they got till its completely gone and she'll hit you up sooner than you think.

NO CONTACT IS THE RULE MAN.....use this forever.

Nothing is worse than seeing a young dude going crazy over ONE SINGLE GIRL.....call ya friends, drive ya car, and hit up some parties. Have some fun.

oh yes, I remember you posting her.

just pm n00dz or post on jjam.

EDIT:

this will be the last goodbye and PLUS, you'll get infinite E-PROPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Op

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tell the truth fam

Okay,

I sent the text
I go drink some water
I read it,
Then im furious, then disbelief, I text her "I dont believe you, Ima go see you at work"

but now i just deleted her number (I dont know it by memory) so i cant contact her... Im doing better now..
eyes.gif
 You do know you can check your phone bill for the number.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Oh YoU MaD said:
doosta45 said:
marionthebarberian said:
Op

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tell the truth fam

Okay,

I sent the text
I go drink some water
I read it,

I know how you feel, but please dont go see her at work.

I won't
laugh.gif

and im not releasing nudes, unless i see a pic of her kissing another dude

jeez man...just at that age i guess. She want to be shone let her be. Work out, chill w/ your friends. Its pretty girls all across the world but you want some one for you. Your young too man just party n bs focus on ya self. Sure some Cali NT'ERS will buy you some shots.

man the next few weeks is gonna be hell for you...mood swings, depression...if you need to talk PM me im going through it right now

Dont give the man any false hope

Its over bro. Dont sweat it man.

The more you try to pull her back now, the more you gonna look back in the future and realize how pathetic u were.

Females are cold hearted. If she said shes dating someone, expect the worst! Even tho it can very well be false BUT u can not rule out the uncertainty.

Trust a female on no scale.

If she cant handle u at ur worst, she doesnt deserve u at ur best.

Be your best.

fap to pictures of her singing baby i love you, baby i miss you, baby i want you back.

just a suggestion for something you can do on this sunday night instead of watching the grammys.

mayor and the dude with the avon avatar are dropping some knowledge in here, man.. take heed to that.

although, contrary to what a lot of dudes are saying, she could very well be dating someone by now. it sounds unbelievable but a lot of people seek new relationships to fill that emotional void after closing a difficult one. when my ex and i broke up after three years, she had a one night stand a couple days later as a result of the same thing so i know exactly how you feel, dude.. just stop talking to her. it's gonna be hard but do it.. not even om some spiteful "i'm gonna make her think i don't need her so she runs back" but for the betterment of yourself. moving past this will only make you stronger and you'll feel much better and more confident in yourself as a man when you don't feel like you need this chick anymore.

laugh.gif
MrJ.

OYM where she work @?

Hit me up though man sounds like you strugglin. Tacos and beer on me, we'll stop by all the stripclubs on Valley afterwards

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
MrJ.

OYM where she work @?

Hit me up though man sounds like you strugglin. Tacos and beer on me, we'll stop by all the stripclubs on Valley afterwards

laugh.gif
Ill pass on the valley stripclubs.. I dont wanna run into her brothers haha...

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

*prays for OP to see his ex kissing another man*

really though, as cold as it sounds this is what you need.

i remember seeing my ex with her boyfriend, i felt like crap for a few days, mainly because me and her have to have some sort of contact with eachother for a certain reason.

a few days later, i went out felt better again and just looked at her in a completely different light.   i still smash every now and then when im bored just because i can and i don't appreciate the fact that her bf can't keep my name out of his mouth but seeing them together made me not even wanna worry or stress about her, where if i didn't see them together i probably would have handled it differently.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
MrJ.

OYM where she work @?

laugh.gif
Deja Vu>

to tell you the truth, she was playing you from a while ago. did you ever notice how she didn't want to hang out as often anymore ? or how her behavior traits began to change ? well that was about the time she started to fall out of love with you. and the way it sounds, it was like that for a while. basically, you just made her drop her interest level in you. and that was the last straw.

POST THE N00DzZzZ

Back
Top Bottom