My GF broke up with me (pics added) Update pg 10

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

*Update

I couldn't take it anymore.. i send her a text. She replies "Im at work and im dating someone. Please stop."

i dont even know how i feel
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Update

I couldn't take it anymore.. i send her a text. She replies "Im at work and im dating someone. Please stop."

frown.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

damn homie, i know the feeling. my ex and i broke up after being together for 4.5 years and it was the exact same.

i call ducktales on the whole im dating someone thing, WAY to soon. whoever she dating is on that rebound just trying to smash tip. or she had somebody on the side while she was with you.

you be straight, if you from socal, pm me. (nh)

to tell ya the truth, i dont even think shes talking to anyone right now.

shes just trying to get past that stage that Oh You Mad is feeling.

Oh You Mad if you still feeling down a month from now, holla at me, ill tell a friend from the galaxy to invite you to one of their parties or something.

*Update

frown.gif

damn....
laugh.gif
that's one hell of a sucker-punch text reply. it's best you just move on with life. give yourself some time and space.  stay focused, and stay away from hearing love songs. love songs will keep you awake for days after a break up.

Or she is telling the truth and has been seeing this guy for a while and that's why she broke it off....

I just have a hard time believing she just ended it without a good reason...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

*Update

frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You mad cold son...
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
"I don't even know how i feel...
frown.gif
"...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The "sad-face" emiticon is what's crackin' me up...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

to tell ya the truth, i dont even think shes talking to anyone right now.

shes just trying to get past that stage that Oh You Mad is feeling.

Oh You Mad if you still feeling down a month from now, holla at me, ill tell a friend from the galaxy to invite you to one of their parties or something.
real talk she's atleast talking to a new dude/s already. but dating no, UNLESS she already had a dude on the side already towards the tail end of the relationship. especially with the weekend just ending, her female friends most likely took her to the club/bar or party and met somebody.

ive been through both ends of this, the rejection part and rebound part. just keep your head up fam

I think she's BS'ing on the dating someone tip... but you never know with females nowadays.

I think she wants you to chase after her and sweat her to see how far you'd go for her or something.

All this and you still didn't tell us what really happened so...

If you cheated then I don't think she's the forgiving type.

I actually feel sorry for you man. Put the nudes on your facebook and tag her in them or something.

If you don't have the nudes after three years you might as well just forget about any kind of payback though.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Three years ya'll were together and in six days she already dating someone else? Yeah right.

Same thing I was thinking.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Three years ya'll were together and in six days she already dating someone else? Yeah right.

Same thing I was thinking.

Same, but she might've cheated before the end. Like the NTers up there said, you just can't tell these days.
tired.gif

smh.gif
all good fam, most likely she had her JO on the side but that should be motivation for you to go out and get your #%%# together

Dont dwell on it, that message should piss you the F off to the point that makes you want do better in life

F.B.G.M 
pimp.gif

I had to dwell on a lot of females but thats just life, best thing to do is do YOU, f what yal had since she coming at you in that way, que chinge su madre

Don't bring that common sense in here.
laugh.gif

That's exactly what it is bro...she ain't over it and wants you to feel like #!$$ so she told you she's dating someone else.

Unless there's something you're not telling us regarding another dude or w/e, I think you're good on that part.

If you're serious about trying to reach out, texts/calls won't do you any good.

Face to face homie.

Chances are it might not end well though.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

*Update

frown.gif
that has got to hurt
ohwell.gif

sorry to hear that

Yeah I dont think she is dating anyone... but she is trying to tell me that she doesn't want me anymore. And naw no cheating went on.. the real reason was that she had too much stuff going and she needed space... the last straw was that i didnt like her drinking and she said she hated that I "controlled her" and i told her go ahead and drink.. you are an adult you can make your own decisions. then she said, "you will judge me" Then we said goodbye and stopped talking ever since.

Back
Top Bottom