my girl is gettin a lil hansy when she toss tempers... need a solutiong to curb it. update post #38

waddup nt...

lately, my girl been gettin hansy when she cop an attitude or we get in a fight...

i'll hit her with the "girl... i dont know why you yellin cuz i stopped listening 5 min ago"...

she loses it after that...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that really makes her mad, and she gets to the point when she hits me...

i mean, closed fist punches...

they dont really hurt, but this is starting to become a problem... i'll turn to raise my hand to deliver a back hand w/ the power of 1,000 suns...

and she'll duck down all scared and stuff and start crying...

but i never hit her... cuz i'd really... REALLY mess her up if i wanted to...

how do i go about toning this down...

we been together for awhile, so i'm not leaving... i've considered hitting her back one good time to calm all this down... but i wanna hit her w/ some intellectual jabs, ya know?

no pics, but here are some chickies from the Black Woman Appreciation Thread tha i liked...

tumblr_li5wpmPAet1qh8ojpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lghsv8BZFE1qh6du2o1_500.jpg

waddup nt...

lately, my girl been gettin hansy when she cop an attitude or we get in a fight...

i'll hit her with the "girl... i dont know why you yellin cuz i stopped listening 5 min ago"...

she loses it after that...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that really makes her mad, and she gets to the point when she hits me...

i mean, closed fist punches...

they dont really hurt, but this is starting to become a problem... i'll turn to raise my hand to deliver a back hand w/ the power of 1,000 suns...

and she'll duck down all scared and stuff and start crying...

but i never hit her... cuz i'd really... REALLY mess her up if i wanted to...

how do i go about toning this down...

we been together for awhile, so i'm not leaving... i've considered hitting her back one good time to calm all this down... but i wanna hit her w/ some intellectual jabs, ya know?

no pics, but here are some chickies from the Black Woman Appreciation Thread tha i liked...

tumblr_li5wpmPAet1qh8ojpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lghsv8BZFE1qh6du2o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Didn't read.

thread is going downhill just cuz the first response...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but if yall gonna kick out didnt read... atleast throw a funny gif w/ it...

get me some lolz out of it...

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Didn't read.

thread is going downhill just cuz the first response...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but if yall gonna kick out didnt read... atleast throw a funny gif w/ it...

get me some lolz out of it...

She gon hit you with a two-piece with a side biscuit one good time and you gon be at a crossroads.

Straight up tell her you don't appreciate her getting all hansy.

You don't want to get to the point where she is afraid of you, so nip that %!$* now.

She gon hit you with a two-piece with a side biscuit one good time and you gon be at a crossroads.

Straight up tell her you don't appreciate her getting all hansy.

You don't want to get to the point where she is afraid of you, so nip that %!$* now.

Back
Top Bottom