my girl is gettin a lil hansy when she toss tempers... need a solutiong to curb it. update post #38

Indian_bitchslapped.gif

pimp-slap-o.gif

jack her up and shake her and let her know that she better not put your hands on you.

thats my nice answer and its probably one of the best you'll get that won't have you going to jail lol.

me?

*i'd* probably grab her and tell her if she put her #%%+!@* hands on me again i would choke the %%%% out of her. i'd also tell her to watch her #%%+!@* mouth when she talks to me.

just like that. throw her %$@ out naked if she pulls that stuff again.

jack her up and shake her and let her know that she better not put your hands on you.

thats my nice answer and its probably one of the best you'll get that won't have you going to jail lol.

me?

*i'd* probably grab her and tell her if she put her #%%+!@* hands on me again i would choke the %%%% out of her. i'd also tell her to watch her #%%+!@* mouth when she talks to me.

just like that. throw her %$@ out naked if she pulls that stuff again.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

You should checked that from the jump...it might be too late now homie.

on the real... we been together for awhile.... since i was a teenager...

back then, i'd hit her #%! back.. no skin off my back...

we got away from it for awhile... but its starting to creep back into the pic...

now... i'm 22, and got grown man strength... 

i'm liable to break her damn jaw....

i just wanna know a way to stop this....

sidenote: all the folks saying leave her...

i'm not even gonna front... i prolly aint gonna dip cuz if i do... i might have a baby or something...

i'm all up in #teamraw, and knock down breezys a lil quicker than the average joe...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

on the real... we been together for awhile.... since i was a teenager...

back then, i'd hit her #%! back.. no skin off my back...

we got away from it for awhile... but its starting to creep back into the pic...

now... i'm 22, and got grown man strength... 

i'm liable to break her damn jaw....

i just wanna know a way to stop this....

sidenote: all the folks saying leave her...

i'm not even gonna front... i prolly aint gonna dip cuz if i do... i might have a baby or something...

i'm all up in #teamraw, and knock down breezys a lil quicker than the average joe...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

yep, cause now the only thing u can prolly do to make her stop is hit her

Tell her when you're just chilling that you want to put all the physical violence in the past.

If she persists, find another. Because if she keeps violating and you don't do anything about it, it will either get to the point that you'll get hurt or she will... if the latter happens, you will most likely end up as someone's girlfriend on the inside...while randoms are smashing her on the outside.

And that's never a good spot to be in.

Tell her when you're just chilling that you want to put all the physical violence in the past.

If she persists, find another. Because if she keeps violating and you don't do anything about it, it will either get to the point that you'll get hurt or she will... if the latter happens, you will most likely end up as someone's girlfriend on the inside...while randoms are smashing her on the outside.

And that's never a good spot to be in.

Originally Posted by eashawty

TruthGetsBusy wrote:

Exactly, and you don't want to hit her.

The relationship will change dramatically.

Originally Posted by eashawty

TruthGetsBusy wrote:

Exactly, and you don't want to hit her.

The relationship will change dramatically.

In the words of Malcolm "by any means necessary".  You gonna have to put your foot down and let her know that stuff is corny and ya'll are above that.  Have a discussion about it and let her know.  But if the next argument comes around and she starts throwing hands I'd pin her down and be like "I dont hit you so you ain't gonna hit me".  She gotta respect you not fear you.

In the words of Malcolm "by any means necessary".  You gonna have to put your foot down and let her know that stuff is corny and ya'll are above that.  Have a discussion about it and let her know.  But if the next argument comes around and she starts throwing hands I'd pin her down and be like "I dont hit you so you ain't gonna hit me".  She gotta respect you not fear you.

I thought that first pic was your girl, i was gonna say shut up and let that girl cook (your face).

I thought that first pic was your girl, i was gonna say shut up and let that girl cook (your face).

Back
Top Bottom