my girl is gettin a lil hansy when she toss tempers... need a solutiong to curb it. update post #38

Something went wrong over the course of the relationship that made her think that it would be acceptable for her to put her hands on you. You simply didn't check her enough during yall's time together. You can try checking her now, but it may be too late.

Something went wrong over the course of the relationship that made her think that it would be acceptable for her to put her hands on you. You simply didn't check her enough during yall's time together. You can try checking her now, but it may be too late.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Choke her when you have sex.

33vkebr.jpg

a good strong grip is all u need my man... my girl tried this back in the day i grabbed her by both biceps and jus controlled her to the couch and finally got my two words in... she complained it was gunna bruise then i beat it up like breezy did ri ri

girls like a man whose in control... girls also like a firm grip

weve been together goin on 5 years now
pimp.gif

a good strong grip is all u need my man... my girl tried this back in the day i grabbed her by both biceps and jus controlled her to the couch and finally got my two words in... she complained it was gunna bruise then i beat it up like breezy did ri ri

girls like a man whose in control... girls also like a firm grip

weve been together goin on 5 years now
pimp.gif

I'd leave. She will probably keep doing it until you hit her back, and the consequences of that could be severe

Back
Top Bottom