My girl won't get on the pill...because of side effects... SMH

NT, my girl refuses to get on the pill... and I need to change this, for obvious reasons
laugh.gif

Every time a birth control commercial comes on she goes on and on about the side effects of using it... I'm not trying to have a little"Cincybcat" running around the house anytime soon, and condoms aren't always 100%.

Anyone else face something similar to this? Help!

....and No pics
laugh.gif

I need a way to get around this too. My girl keep saying she gonna get fat from them.

my ex felt this same way. i ended up smashing raw for like two years straight anyway but don't do that. pulling out doesn't always work. just find somesensitive condoms or something because girls are usually certain about topics like this.

Different birth controls have different hormonal effects, and they can turn your girl into a complete snatch sometimes.

my girl didnt mind at all

i think she been on it for like 8 months

and yeah she had side effects for the first 1 month and a half but after that nothing so far as i know

so maybe you call tell her that it only last for the first month (which i believe is true)

hope it helps

Yea I feel her but at the same time I haven't been on birth control since I was 16. I have a medical condition that doesn't allow any kind of hormonevariants.

If she doesn't want side effect of a hormone variant (if that's what she's complaining about) then tell her to get an IUD.

I was going to get on it but no need to anymore so that's 5+ years of no birth control - word to Team Raw;apparently I need to join them.

Please believe condoms are getting used on the regular, I just wanted to have that extra layer of security if you will.

i cant remember last time my chick been on BC

there are MANY side effects

the pill does a lot of damage that you guys don't even know about. putting that junk into your body is not beneficial for everyone and cause severe bloodclots. condom or pull out = wtg.

and this "nuvaring" bs is even worse, perfectly healthy women have died from using this, yet it is still on the market. do not believe everything youhear, read the fine print. MAJOR side effects.

I had a girl not want to take it when my rubber busted and i unknowingly came inside. Told her 1 week of throwing up better than 18 yrs with a kid.

Edit: just realized this thread is about the bc pill. I broke up with my gf because of this. $$@%$ got fat. going raw was fun while it lasted though.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Yea I feel her but at the same time I haven't been on birth control since I was 16. I have a medical condition that doesn't allow any kind of hormone variants.

If she doesn't want side effect of a hormone variant (if that's what she's complaining about) then tell her to get an IUD.

I was going to get on it but no need to anymore so that's 5+ years of no birth control - word to Team Raw; apparently I need to join them.
IUD isnt really a good idea unless the person has already had a kid since it lasts for so long. plus some women cant even get pregnant ever againafter having one.

time to get a vasectemy

but seriously, use a condom, dont want to see a post "OH _ I GOT MY GIRL PREG"

if all else fails...purchase a fleshlight, go on ebay, you can get it for cheap

Originally Posted by DJ bana

the pill does a lot of damage that you guys don't even know about. putting that junk into your body is not beneficial for everyone and cause severe blood clots. condom or pull out = wtg.

and this "nuvaring" bs is even worse, perfectly healthy women have died from using this, yet it is still on the market. do not believe everything you hear, read the fine print. MAJOR side effects.

my girl was on nuvaring before

def had clotting problems

an i agree with everything else you said.

Back
Top Bottom