My girl won't get on the pill...because of side effects... SMH

ive been off bc for almost a year now and i feel a lot healthier. i originally went on BC at a young age to regulate my hormones and i was often sick andhaving odd side effects, no matter how many i switched to. everyones hormones are different, so each girl will have different side effects.. you never know howmuch it may harm you, and the majority of the name brands are NOT long term tested. the few that are tested are the generic brands, which are usually a lowdose.

just schooling you guys on this stuff from a female's perspective. hormones are nothing to be messed with, and i learned first hand.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

ive been off bc for almost a year now and i feel a lot healthier. i originally went on BC at a young age to regulate my hormones and i was often sick and having odd side effects, no matter how many i switched to. everyones hormones are different, so each girl will have different side effects.. you never know how much it may harm you, and the majority of the name brands are NOT long term tested. th few that are tested are the generic brands, which are usually a low dose.

just schooling you guys on this stuff from a female's perspective. hormones are nothing to be messed with, and i learned first hand.
men and women

this is true.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ive been off bc for almost a year now and i feel a lot healthier. i originally went on BC at a young age to regulate my hormones and i was often sick and having odd side effects, no matter how many i switched to. everyones hormones are different, so each girl will have different side effects.. you never know how much it may harm you, and the majority of the name brands are NOT long term tested. th few that are tested are the generic brands, which are usually a low dose.

men and women

this is true.
This, and isn't this something you should discuss with her and not us?

Originally Posted by dunks87

would YOU get on the pill?

this. OP why dont you get seed killer for yourself?

eyes.gif
you must not really care about your girl.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Al Audi

men and women

this is true.
This, and isn't this something you should discuss with her and not us?

Lol he's venting. But like I said, I dont blame your girlfriend. Like the information that has been dropped about it I think you should look into ityourself. Maybe you'll change your mind.

cicnybcats what up! I see u cappin wit the yeezys. I shoulda been hittin u up about them joints. I still got the bday Lebron II joints u helped me get on. Ustill got yours? back on subject tho I dont kno what to say about ya lil issue tho. be more persuasive tho. Tell her the benefits and even use someone you knothat uses it and isn't effected negatively.

my ex had to try a few before she found the right one. one of them gave her morning sickness that scared me more than it did her. another one anytime she drankalcohol she would get sick. the last one i remember made her leg numb for the first week. after a while she stopped using them even though the side effectsstopped..

Homie. Trust me, you DO NOT want her to get on the pill.

My girl literally just got off of it couple days ago from being on it for over a year and a half. The side-effects are too +%*+!%! much. For the last month anda half before she got off it, all she would do is become depressed thinking shes fat. She was moody all the damn time, she would get an attitude for no damnreason. Birth controls lowers a woman's sex drive. This is 100% true.
Before the pill my girl would be a little freaky deaky #!$ girl. A year into the damn pill, her snatch was as dry as the Sahara. Im telling you man that pilldoes nothing but wrong to a female's body.

Even though I cant let loose of my soldiers inside her, Id take that loss any day then to +%*+!%! go through what I went through in the last month. TOO manyside effects from those damned pills. I just recently heard a story from my girl's friend who works as a pharm-tech and had some 24 year old girl say shehad a stroke cause of it. Now her mouth droops down to one side. Its sad man. Im telling you it aint worth to your girl to take the pill.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

No pics? No help. Have a great night
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously, my girl went on the pill for a couple months and it drove her totally insane. She hates every time I tell this story to someone, but it shows youjust how bad it got:

We lived in separate apartments a few years back and she decided to try taking the pill. Keep in mind, her parents paid for everything so money was not anissue. One day she called me crying like somebody just died, and when I asked her what was wrong, she said, "I don't have anything to eat at myapartment!" So basically, she couldn't figure out how to drive to the nearest McDs or grocery store. Yeah.

That just about did it for me. I am not going to have a psychotic girlfriend just so I can reap the obvious benefits.

And for the record, yes, IAS.

I have never been on BC since I was always worried about the side effects. So, I always used condoms. As one poster previously posted, every girl's bodyreacts different to different brands of BC. Sometimes girls keep switching brands until they find one they are most comfortable with. Doctors usually make themstart on ones that are not as strong in hormones. However, millions of women have been taking them for decades now without many problems. But, I do agree thatin a way since it is messing with the body's natural state, it is not really as safe or healthy as they make it out to be with all the ingredients it hasin it.

But, if you think about it, the same thing can be said about vaccines and there have been cases where people have had bad side effects or even died due tovaccinations. Vaccinations have also been said to be linked to causing diseases such as Asperger's and autism. But, millions of people get vaccinated withno problems despite the risks and effects they may cause to our bodies.

If your girl wants, she can go on it and try it out and see how she feels taking it. If she really hates it, then she can stop taking it. Let her talk to adoctor about it if she wants to go on it. She can also mention her concerns and she can see what the doctor says. I know some girls who mainly take BC just toclear their acne or to make their boobs bigger. BC pills do not make you fat. It is just that it increases your appetite and some girls just start eating more.So, all they have to do is watch their eating habits.

You cannot deny the power of BC though. It completely changed women's control of their reproductive system and revolutioned sex in a lot of aspects.

Damn that sucks. I'm going to Jamaica with my girl this weekend. I've been smashing raw for 4 years now. She got sick this week and had to take someantibiotics which causes her BC to lose effect. Gonna have to buy rubbers now SMH

i've enjoyed nutting in my wife for the past 5 yrs thanks to the iud. she been beefin about it lately so im looking into the vasectomy now......

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

But, if you think about it, the same thing can be said about vaccines and there have been cases where people have had bad side effects or even died due to vaccinations. Vaccinations have also been said to be linked to causing diseases such as Asperger's and autism. But, millions of people get vaccinated with no problems despite the risks and effects they may cause to our bodies.
So true. I haven't gotten a vaccine for the longest time. Probably 10 years or so. Autism (and Asperger's) run rampant in my extendedfamily so I've been reading about this stuff for years. It is such a scary reality because stuff like this didn't happen 60 years ago. Vaccines maysave lives, but if you ask me, they ruin them too.

If u wrapping it up then it don't matter but at the end of the day u gotta let her know there are far more imporant +'s then insignificant -'s w/the pill or talk about the morning after pill but stay away from the raw diggity...its stronger than heroine...and if all else fails...keep that abortion punchin the stash

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Yea I feel her but at the same time I haven't been on birth control since I was 16. I have a medical condition that doesn't allow any kind of hormone variants.

If she doesn't want side effect of a hormone variant (if that's what she's complaining about) then tell her to get an IUD.

I was going to get on it but no need to anymore so that's 5+ years of no birth control - word to Team Raw; apparently I need to join them.
IUD isnt really a good idea unless the person has already had a kid since it lasts for so long. plus some women cant even get pregnant ever again after having one.
They're a rare case then. As far as protection goes, it's damn good. my girl had it in since mid May after havin my daughter, couldn'tbe any happier. OP, just tell ya girl to get on Orthro Evra, not that many side effects she wouldn't get from an RX for a could or sinuses or suttin.patch up 3x a week, 1 week off, no weight gain, etc.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Am I the only one that would rather goin in strapped then go in raw and have to pull out?
YES

laugh.gif

i cant even stay erect in a condom, it is terrible an unnatural.

I can't shoot my lil n_'s all over the ceiling, wall, and bed spread.

%#+! is like not cumin in a +*!!!+% mouth. I just can't do it.

raw ftw

but i know chicks who actually love being on the pill since they say it makes their breasts bigger, etc.

true?

NuvaRing.jpg

And juss tell her that there aint no side effects cuz it doesn't have all the chemicals. Even tho it does have side effects.
indifferent.gif
You win.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom