My girl won't get on the pill...because of side effects... SMH

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by nkwu11

But, if you think about it, the same thing can be said about vaccines and there have been cases where people have had bad side effects or even died due to vaccinations. Vaccinations have also been said to be linked to causing diseases such as Asperger's and autism. But, millions of people get vaccinated with no problems despite the risks and effects they may cause to our bodies.

I'm really bothered when I hear this. There's been no remotely definitive causal link to Vaccine and Autism (and Aspergers...which is pretty much a form of autism).

I had no clue BC had such ridiculous side effets till my friend put me on.
smh.gif
@ those girls who are clearly being messed up due to side effects and staying on BC.

Not definitive, but that is why I said it has been said that there is some sort of link.

To get back to the original topic....I know some girls get really moody on the pill, but then again every girl is different. The doctor told me the BC pills might even control my moodswings from PMSing. When it is that time of the month for me, my effects are so bad. I get crazy mood swings, depressed, snappy, really bloated due to the water retention (gain up to 5 lbs), crazy breast sonereness and tenderness, muscle joints hurting, fatigue,etc and tons of other symptoms. I become a crazy hormonal raging %!+#+. This is all a week before I get it. When it comes, I have to deal with the pain and I do not like to leave the house for the first 4 days. That is why my iron is so low because of my menstruation. So, the doctor has been telling me to get on BC, and give me these two packs. I still have not tried it because I really do not want to take it. But, it looks like I am going to have to eventually.

holy crap. thats alot to deal with every month.

Originally Posted by milbert

I had a whole post written out about how much I hate condoms and my bf and I just don't use any sort of contraception but stupid yuku deleted it.
Anyway, I hate birth control. It made me super moody and mean the first two months. I also didn't like having to take a pill everyday. The side effects are too much which is why I haven't really tried anything else. I'm always talking to my bf about getting on bc, but never do because I really don't want to.

We try to be as careful as possible though when smashing raw though I have had to take Plan B a few times. It's not bad, but it will throw your cycle into a loop and can make you really moody. My boyfriend has witness the latter first hand. Bless him. haaa

michelle
u can use plan b one or twice but after that its starts messing you up (my anatomy teacher told me) anyway . what kind of BC were u on becausemine has had no negative affects on me ... and btw having sex and pulling out is really risky
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Yea, it is quite bad. So, that is why the doctors have advised me to take BC to make my menstruation a lot lighter, and it might cut out all thecrazy symptoms I get. I sometimes will literally cry over spilled milk when I am PMSing. Once I opened the fridge and a watermelon fell and broke apart, and Istarted to bawl.
laugh.gif
My ex used to get it so bad during that time since I used to release on my anger on him. Another thing I notice is that during PMS andwhen it comes, I get crazy horny, so that is a plus. But, all the rest of the symptoms just negates it all for me. So, that is why BC can come in handy for alot of girls for certain hormonal issues they have to deal with. For someone like me it could be that being on BC is more beneficial rather than dealing withthe crazy PMS/menstruation symptoms every month.

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Originally Posted by milbert

I had a whole post written out about how much I hate condoms and my bf and I just don't use any sort of contraception but stupid yuku deleted it.
Anyway, I hate birth control. It made me super moody and mean the first two months. I also didn't like having to take a pill everyday. The side effects are too much which is why I haven't really tried anything else. I'm always talking to my bf about getting on bc, but never do because I really don't want to.

We try to be as careful as possible though when smashing raw though I have had to take Plan B a few times. It's not bad, but it will throw your cycle into a loop and can make you really moody. My boyfriend has witness the latter first hand. Bless him. haaa

michelle
u can use plan b one or twice but after that its starts messing you up (my anatomy teacher told me) anyway . what kind of BC were u on because mine has had no negative affects on me ... and btw having sex and pulling out is really risky
ohwell.gif

Plan B sucks. Most of the times that I've used it was just as a precautionary thing not even because I really had anything to be worried about. I'mprobably not going to be using it again for a long time. I was taking Yaz before I got off bc. I'll be the first one to stand up and say that my sex drivewas seriously decreased from it. I have really bad PMS to begin with so Yaz helped to take a load off with that, but I just didn't like taking the pills. Iread about the possible long term effects and that's really what made me change my mind.
Pulling out is definitely not the safest way, but it's been alright.

michelle

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Yea, it is quite bad. So, that is why the doctors have advised me to take BC to make my menstruation a lot lighter, and it might cut out all the crazy symptoms I get. I sometimes will literally cry over spilled milk when I am PMSing. Once I opened the fridge and a watermelon fell and broke apart, and I started to bawl.
laugh.gif
My ex used to get it so bad during that time since I used to release on my anger on him. Another thing I notice is that during PMS and when it comes, I get crazy horny, so that is a plus. But, all the rest of the symptoms just negates it all for me. So, that is why BC can come in handy for a lot of girls for certain hormonal issues they have to deal with. For someone like me it could be that being on BC is more beneficial rather than dealing with the crazy PMS/menstruation symptoms every month.

I feel you with the bad PMS. I'm entirely inconsolable for about a week before and after. Some months are worse than others though.
michelle

Same thing with my girl. I ended up going raw and without the pill. She got tired of being scared so she got the pill.
laugh.gif

There was a commercial from one of those ambulance-chaser lawyers on TV saying that if you took YAZ and had gallbladder problems, that you could probablysue... I thought it was bologna, but my GF had to get hers removed not too long ago... not sure if the YAZ caused her problems, but it's quite acoincidence that it happened after her taking it for about a year.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

females, how bad is the morning after pill?

realest talk ever?
Webnerd is right, 2 months ago I had my period twice because I had to take Plan B

Plan B will usually make your period come 1-2 weeks after you've taken it; it causes the lining of the cervical wall to collapse so that there isn't achance of you getting pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom