MY !%*!$!* IPHONE REFUSES TO TURN THE !%%! ON...

I TRIED EVERY %$+$%#% TRICK IN THE BOOK AND THIS PIECE OF %+%+ REFUSES TO TURN ON...NO COMMUNICATION, MUSIC OR NOTHING.  I AM HIGHLY UPSET
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Sell it to me
man you dont want it.  i got drunk one day and cracked the screen, %++!+% up the hold button and the volume button. this iphone is a piece of #@%+..id probably sell it for 50...even though its a @##%+%# 32gb 3GS
mad.gif

happened to me last week (2G) my phone is old though. it needed a rest, after 2 days i plugged it in and it started charging.

My battery is shot, though

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Hold the power + home button at the same time.

It'll turn on...
man i dont even have a power button...%$%% broke off.

I'm trying to figure out a way to throw your denim suit in here but I can't.

So, @!+% it.

Jean jacket.

Ahhh my 3 year old black berry curve is still running smoothly.. Maybe these phones break down when a new one is about to drop. Thats how they get you.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm trying to figure out a way to throw your denim suit in here but I can't.

So, +$@+ it.

Jean jacket.

He should break it by thrashing it wit his "Jean Jacket".

Spoiler [+]
BB won.

Originally Posted by Though

Sell it to me
man you dont want it.  i got drunk one day and cracked the screen, %++!+% up the hold button and the volume button. this iphone is a piece of #@%+..id probably sell it for 50...even though its a @##%+%# 32gb 3GS
mad.gif

So basicly you trashed your phone and you don't have any working buttons. How do you expect it to turn on? Don't blame the phone, blame yourself...

Yeah? Im #***%## upset that i cant upgrade when this new iphone comes! Im going to have to wait til November and i know my boys are gonna be showing off!

Originally Posted by Though

Sell it to me
mad.gif

ive seen iphones sell for $250 cracked screen not working etc

my on button doesnt work either. cop a 20 dollar phone and wait until tomorrow if it will read the charger.

Back
Top Bottom