My Ipod Nano blew up last night!

eek.gif

Law$uit?

So the fire alarm in my room woke me up at 2 in the morning last night. The first thing I see is an orange glow near my PS3 so I jump out of bed to see a smallfire forming in the middle of my room. For some reason i just stood there and stared at it for about 5 seconds before I put it out. I can't even begin toimagine what would have happened if that fire alarm wasn't in my room. When I woke up the fire was already about a foot wide and spreading.

2ilovo8.jpg

2dmbghv.jpg

29f8l4z.jpg

1zp5pqv.jpg

Is there anything I can do about this? Do you think Apple will replace this even though I don't have a warranty?

Wow!! .....I'll try to get somethin up outa Apple real quick. some free *^&*
pimp.gif

Actually it caught onto a plastic bag and almost burned my cellphone chargers.

I would explain what happened to Apple and raise hell about it being a hazard of some sort and try and get yourself a new iPod

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

I would explain what happened to Apple and raise hell about it being a hazard of some sort and try and get yourself a new iPod

#+%@ a iPod. Call the news and tell them what happened. You may not be the only person who has had this happen to them.

someone get this on apple blogs
where's sole lovely when you need him (other than for pics of his girl
tongue.gif
)

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

eek.gif

Law$uit?
most definately, imagine if it was in your pocket or something

lol that wouldnt be a huge deal...

more like imagine if he wasnt in the room or it was in the living room or something and there were a substantial fire
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'd definitly look into the legal possibilities of this

Back
Top Bottom