my latest "pickup"...I'm excited...pics inside: EDIT: NEW PICS ON PAGE 11...I got married

Originally Posted by jordan11s

are their 3 tvs in their or 1?if only 1 what are the 2 black things on the walls
Those 2 black things are acoustic panels. Keeps the echoing to a minimum.

Beautiful Job on the framework, ceiling tiles, and recessed lighting! 
pimp.gif

Home ownership FTW!

the tv actually looks a little small for the room. perhaps switch it up to a projector?
dope process/room though. i would love to have something like that in my house.

the tv actually looks a little small for the room. perhaps switch it up to a projector?

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

again, it's wired for a projector. My funds were cut pretty tight just building the room. I will have a projector some day.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

again, it's wired for a projector. My funds were cut pretty tight just building the room. I will have a projector some day.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

where are you from puddinpopp? i take it you've been to this area before. it's home. lived here for 32 years now. wouldn't want to start a family anywhere else.
I am from Raleigh but I have been to boone a couple times to chill out at App state. I went to Sugar mountain a few times also and the area is really calm and peaceful.

Congrats...it will be a great place to raise kids.

where are you from puddinpopp? i take it you've been to this area before. it's home. lived here for 32 years now. wouldn't want to start a family anywhere else.
I am from Raleigh but I have been to boone a couple times to chill out at App state. I went to Sugar mountain a few times also and the area is really calm and peaceful.

Congrats...it will be a great place to raise kids.

Got an update...if you recall, I got married on July 9th. And man what it takes to plan a wedding...we done everything ourselves. We had 250 guests, it was outside and it didn't rain, we had bbq chicken and rib-eyes for the reception. I couldn't be happier with my life right now. I love my wife more than anything. We're getting settled in the new house, and I'm still enjoying my "pout room" as she calls it.

My father was my best man, I had 2 cousins as groomsmen, and 2 guys I went to high school with were groomsmen as well. The week before the wedding it had rained all week. The local rent all got their 2 trucks stuck in the field where we were married...I thought it was going to be a mess. But the Good Lord saw fit to give us sunshine and had things dried up for the ceremony. My wife was beautiful as ever, and no you're not getting pics of said wife, so don't even ask. I respect her more than that to put her on here to beast over. Anyways, I just wanted to share one picture with you guys. The guys got ready a couple miles away from the ceremony site, and after we got ready, we rode our bikes to the ceremony. People were laughing, applauding, oooh'ing and ahhh'ing and pointing. Our photographer has been shooting weddings for 25 years, and he said it was a first for him. Just wanted to share with my NT fam.

Got an update...if you recall, I got married on July 9th. And man what it takes to plan a wedding...we done everything ourselves. We had 250 guests, it was outside and it didn't rain, we had bbq chicken and rib-eyes for the reception. I couldn't be happier with my life right now. I love my wife more than anything. We're getting settled in the new house, and I'm still enjoying my "pout room" as she calls it.

My father was my best man, I had 2 cousins as groomsmen, and 2 guys I went to high school with were groomsmen as well. The week before the wedding it had rained all week. The local rent all got their 2 trucks stuck in the field where we were married...I thought it was going to be a mess. But the Good Lord saw fit to give us sunshine and had things dried up for the ceremony. My wife was beautiful as ever, and no you're not getting pics of said wife, so don't even ask. I respect her more than that to put her on here to beast over. Anyways, I just wanted to share one picture with you guys. The guys got ready a couple miles away from the ceremony site, and after we got ready, we rode our bikes to the ceremony. People were laughing, applauding, oooh'ing and ahhh'ing and pointing. Our photographer has been shooting weddings for 25 years, and he said it was a first for him. Just wanted to share with my NT fam.

riiiiiiiiiight 
roll.gif

you go out of your way to post pics on here first of your house then of your man cave looking for e-props and e-high fives...well you got that...

but then you come in here and you boast some more about your life---wedding, beautiful wife, amazing house, god made the weather amazing just for you....all good bro...

but have to be honest though, you sound pretentious as hell with the underhanded insult...i don't even care for your wife's picture, but to go out of your way to point that you won't post a pic because we are "beasts" is pathetic...

thanks for sharing your story with the "NT fam"---but please if you are going to post a picture from your wedding, let it be of more then a bunch of dudes on bikes....

riiiiiiiiiight 
roll.gif

you go out of your way to post pics on here first of your house then of your man cave looking for e-props and e-high fives...well you got that...

but then you come in here and you boast some more about your life---wedding, beautiful wife, amazing house, god made the weather amazing just for you....all good bro...

but have to be honest though, you sound pretentious as hell with the underhanded insult...i don't even care for your wife's picture, but to go out of your way to point that you won't post a pic because we are "beasts" is pathetic...

thanks for sharing your story with the "NT fam"---but please if you are going to post a picture from your wedding, let it be of more then a bunch of dudes on bikes....

Back
Top Bottom