my latest "pickup"...I'm excited...pics inside: EDIT: NEW PICS ON PAGE 11...I got married

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

nice...boone is nice. I know the view around your crib is nice. Enjoy man. Great area in NC!
where are you from puddinpopp? i take it you've been to this area before. it's home. lived here for 32 years now. wouldn't want to start a family anywhere else.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

nice...boone is nice. I know the view around your crib is nice. Enjoy man. Great area in NC!
where are you from puddinpopp? i take it you've been to this area before. it's home. lived here for 32 years now. wouldn't want to start a family anywhere else.

awesome
pimp.gif

Awesome theater room. Check craigslist for projectors, a lot of people sell em when the bulb burns out since they can be expensive to replace. I picked up a nice hd one last summer for 100.

Awesome theater room. Check craigslist for projectors, a lot of people sell em when the bulb burns out since they can be expensive to replace. I picked up a nice hd one last summer for 100.

Back
Top Bottom