My Michael Jordan Game Worn Player Exclusive Collection 1985-1998

Happy Holidays to everyone. I thought that this is the right time to post this picture. This collection has taken a lot of work and countless hours to put together and I am pretty much at the end of the road. I've met a lot of people and good friends through the years of doing this and I'm thankful for that. I think over the last few years the way I view Jordan and the whole sneaker thing has changed a lot, and not for the good. I'm glad that my passion was more about MJ the ball player rather then his sneakers so it lead me down a road of owning and wanting his personal autographs and game used memorabilia. Anyway heres a pic from my newly renovated memorabilia room, it features the Bulls logo centered in the room, led lighting and game used displays. I didn't take pictures of all the pairs I own, but here is a nice group shot of my favorites. Hope you enjoy.
Thanks to everyone that has helped along the way.

Happy Holidays to everyone. I thought that this is the right time to post this picture. This collection has taken a lot of work and countless hours to put together and I am pretty much at the end of the road. I've met a lot of people and good friends through the years of doing this and I'm thankful for that. I think over the last few years the way I view Jordan and the whole sneaker thing has changed a lot, and not for the good. I'm glad that my passion was more about MJ the ball player rather then his sneakers so it lead me down a road of owning and wanting his personal autographs and game used memorabilia. Anyway heres a pic from my newly renovated memorabilia room, it features the Bulls logo centered in the room, led lighting and game used displays. I didn't take pictures of all the pairs I own, but here is a nice group shot of my favorites. Hope you enjoy.
Thanks to everyone that has helped along the way.

wow...just,....wow

pimp.gif

Russo,
 I know its been a crazy road gaining this awesome Collection. So much heat, some luck finds here and there, some Skill involved, Lots of knowledge invested, friends made, people trying to burn you. Its going to be a crazy road gaining this type of collection, i know!
 I commend you on the efforts. Ridiculous collection. Nice to see it! Nice your letting other see it. I love the room it makes for a crazy shot.

Russo,
 I know its been a crazy road gaining this awesome Collection. So much heat, some luck finds here and there, some Skill involved, Lots of knowledge invested, friends made, people trying to burn you. Its going to be a crazy road gaining this type of collection, i know!
 I commend you on the efforts. Ridiculous collection. Nice to see it! Nice your letting other see it. I love the room it makes for a crazy shot.

Just UNREAL!! I know you have an amazing collection and great knowledge of Jordan's career. Enjoy your memories collecting each pair and what Jordan accomplished in those shoes.

Just UNREAL!! I know you have an amazing collection and great knowledge of Jordan's career. Enjoy your memories collecting each pair and what Jordan accomplished in those shoes.

Back
Top Bottom