My Michael Jordan Game Worn Player Exclusive Collection 1985-1998

Pics of your memorabilia room would be amazing.

Of course, it is up to you, but many of us would definitely appreciate it.

Pics of your memorabilia room would be amazing.

Of course, it is up to you, but many of us would definitely appreciate it.

Epic Picture, I had to come back and look at it several times this morning even though you have shared it with me weeks ago.

The new age of collector has no clue the determination this type of collection demands and this is just what your showing. Your Collection of OG's would shut a post down itself.

This type of collecting is sadly a thing of the past I am afraid. I never see a up and coming collector with the interest in the player and history of shoes and thirst for the stories behind them.

I hope this post interests others in the roots of the game and the understanding of with out the GOAT and his shoes the washed up game they are in now wouldn't even exist.

Back to the roots Folks! Back to the Roots Nike, Back to the Roots Jordan Brand. I miss my hobby and hate to see it going out like it is.

Amazing post again Mike! Inspiring.

I'm glad I have been able to be friends with you and enjoy some of your pick ups and stories that go with them along the way!

Epic Picture, I had to come back and look at it several times this morning even though you have shared it with me weeks ago.

The new age of collector has no clue the determination this type of collection demands and this is just what your showing. Your Collection of OG's would shut a post down itself.

This type of collecting is sadly a thing of the past I am afraid. I never see a up and coming collector with the interest in the player and history of shoes and thirst for the stories behind them.

I hope this post interests others in the roots of the game and the understanding of with out the GOAT and his shoes the washed up game they are in now wouldn't even exist.

Back to the roots Folks! Back to the Roots Nike, Back to the Roots Jordan Brand. I miss my hobby and hate to see it going out like it is.

Amazing post again Mike! Inspiring.

I'm glad I have been able to be friends with you and enjoy some of your pick ups and stories that go with them along the way!

This is stupid sick
pimp.gif
...... If I may ask.... How in the world did you get those?? Do you know him personally or did you accumulate over the years thru collectors?

This is stupid sick
pimp.gif
...... If I may ask.... How in the world did you get those?? Do you know him personally or did you accumulate over the years thru collectors?

WOW.

what a collection.

I'm very interested to hear some stories as to how you acquired some of these, your interactions, if any, with MJ, and the story behind all of this.

(cue Michael Jackson popcorn .gif)

WOW.

what a collection.

I'm very interested to hear some stories as to how you acquired some of these, your interactions, if any, with MJ, and the story behind all of this.

(cue Michael Jackson popcorn .gif)

Thanks for all the comments guys.
One thing I need to say... I am Not Selling any of these. (sorry)
I'll get some more pics of the room up soon.

Drew- Thanks man nice seeing you pop your head in..lol. you know how hard it's been to accomplish this. Feels good to finally have pretty much all the pairs I want.

Jermaine- Thanks for the comments, pleasure always talking with you and sharing.

Joe- Been there since day 1, so youve heard and seen it all. Lol. Thanks bro.

Mike- Been awhile since we rapped, thanks for love.

Nick- Nice talking, Thanks for the comments.

Thanks for all the comments guys.
One thing I need to say... I am Not Selling any of these. (sorry)
I'll get some more pics of the room up soon.

Drew- Thanks man nice seeing you pop your head in..lol. you know how hard it's been to accomplish this. Feels good to finally have pretty much all the pairs I want.

Jermaine- Thanks for the comments, pleasure always talking with you and sharing.

Joe- Been there since day 1, so youve heard and seen it all. Lol. Thanks bro.

Mike- Been awhile since we rapped, thanks for love.

Nick- Nice talking, Thanks for the comments.

This is illegal and me being a law man you should be arrested dude, SMH!!!!! I'll take everything pictured here and store it as evidence
smile.gif

This is illegal and me being a law man you should be arrested dude, SMH!!!!! I'll take everything pictured here and store it as evidence
smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

insane man... just insane.

total respect!

i challenge you to find me a size 13 - 12, decent condition pair of OG black toes. if there's anyone who can find them, certainly it's you.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

insane man... just insane.

total respect!

i challenge you to find me a size 13 - 12, decent condition pair of OG black toes. if there's anyone who can find them, certainly it's you.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom