My Orlando Magic...another uniform change

2008 - The Magic have announced a new uniform design[sup][34][/sup] for their 20th anniversary season. It will be the fourth model in franchise history.

from wikipedia

OMG...again...why cant we stay still

what other teams aer changing for next year

Their jersey is so nice though D: I hope Suns change their jersey god its ugly -.-

My fav Magic jersey...go back to these, Im sure nobody would mind,
laugh.gif

penny-hardaway.jpg

pennyshaq.gif

hardaway-and-oneal.jpg

Curious to see them though. . . . . .

I hate the joints they wear right now...so I think change is good.

Yeah, I liked the one with the stars all over it. Why they changed from that to their current one is a big mystery
smh.gif

Good.

The Kings and Rockets needs to switch it up a bit too. Kings uni's look absolutely terrible. Very WNBA-*%+.

You'd think Houston would be switching up every 2-3 years for all of China to cop.
laugh.gif

Enough w/ the white/blue sleek look like the Utah/Indiana/Memphis/Orlando jerseys we've seen the past few years. The Mavs look awesome...but everyone wentfor that look and failed.

We need more different approaches like the TWolves Tree-collar style or the Grizzlies's black/teal/red joints. Right now I'm lovin the Warriors awayNavy and the Bobcats away grey.

Enough w/ the white/blue sleek look like the Utah/Indiana/Memphis/Orlando jerseys we've seen the past few years.
Agreed, add ATL to that list as well.

Every team should have some unique type of jersey that look different. Some teams do, but some teams jerseys just look the same.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by abutta13

the ones with the stars they had was nice too

147898.jpg

pimp.gif

These were my favorite Magic jerseys...this was also the time when T-Mac was my favorite player..then dude went to the Rockets and I didn't like hisgame anymore

the magic jerseys are usually very nice, but if they try to make em look too modern they will look
sick.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by abutta13

the ones with the stars they had was nice too

147898.jpg

pimp.gif
Very nice.
pimp.gif

The pinstripes were
pimp.gif
too.

Wonder which other teams are getting new jerseys?

Good move IMO. These are just too plain. I hope they don't mess it up and they should have black alt like the pinstripe days. The good news is that nowmagic jerseys will be mad cheap.

Back
Top Bottom