My Orlando Magic...another uniform change

The Sixers def need to ditch the whole gold logo thing.

Go back old school.

I also liked the T-Mac era Magics jersey

what the !%#* is wrong with this team. They have the FIRE pin stripes with Shaq/Penny and than they go to one of my favorite jerseys of all time with thestars, than they put in the wack *+*! they have played with reccently and now another change.... Damn i know my Knicks need to go back to the unis they hadback in 99 but the Magic need to go back to one of their first 2 unis even more IMO

The Magic blue stars unis
pimp.gif

timberwolves, nuggets, hornets, and queens are also chaniging there jerseys next year and the bucks are getting an alternate jersey next year.

A lot of the newer Jerseys theses day are far too plain for me. They need to go back to Logo's and such.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

My fav Magic jersey...go back to these, Im sure nobody would mind,
laugh.gif

penny-hardaway.jpg

pennyshaq.gif

hardaway-and-oneal.jpg

Curious to see them though. . . . . .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 75% percent of all-time NBA jerseys

Not a real fan of their current jerseys, as everyone else has said, the pinstripes and the stars were the best.

they're like a soccer team, change jerseys every year to generate revenue......

they should just go back to the stars one when t-mac was playing there

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

timberwolves, nuggets, hornets, and queens are also chaniging there jerseys next year and the bucks are getting an alternate jersey next year.
Source? I'd hate to see the Wolves change their unis, especially with all the garbage designs coming out these days.

Source? Honestly i dont see the Timberwolves changing their uniforms. They just need to get rid of the mesh material and switch to basically what everyoneelse is using (dri-fit). Then id most likely get a Mccants authentic.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

The Knicks need to go back to their 'Sprewell' uniform days
Amen to that. Either that or the '94 version that they went to the finals with.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Source? Honestly i dont see the Timberwolves changing their uniforms. They just need to get rid of the mesh material and switch to basically what everyone else is using (dri-fit). Then id most likely get a Mccants authentic.

check the espn uniwatch and the nextleveltalk forms. i could see the twolves changing also because they want to get their own identity in the post kg erabecause whenever people think of the current jerseys they think of seeing kg in those jerseys.

it was posted on there but there defenitly changing them i saw the 2008-09 adidas catalog that jersey stores get that shows all the new products for them toorder and under all the teams i mentioned jerseys it said jersey change for upcoming season and for the bucks alternate it was blank and said comming soon.

ill try to find the link for it on either espn.com or the nextleveltalk forms

Yea i know the Bucks would be getting an alternate next season and its most likely gonna be red since they have no other color jersey to get.

The Magic should just add a black alternate and call it a day, as well as the Rockets.

I agree on the wide shoulder hate.

The black 76ers mesh jerseys around 1999 were MEAN.

Then they switched to durasheen and widened the shoulder.
sick.gif

Bulls in durasheen looks terrible also.

They need to use the no gloss Dri-Fit equivalent of whatever Adidas has like the Mavericks use.

i dont think the NBA allows black jerseys alternates/jerseys anymore. I think only if the main color for the team is black then you can but other then that youcant.

The Kings NEED to bring back the checkered flag Mitch Richmond/Billy Hoyle specials.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I agree on the wide shoulder hate.

The black 76ers mesh jerseys around 1999 were MEAN.

Then they switched to durasheen and widened the shoulder.
sick.gif

Bulls in durasheen looks terrible also.

They need to use the no gloss Dri-Fit equivalent of whatever Adidas has like the Mavericks use.

Yea glad the Sixers changed their jerseys this season, looks much better.

those mesh 76ers jerseys were something nice. what i wouldnt do for a white home iverson with the sixers logo in gold. i remember trading 3 swingman jerseys toget the black road mesh authentic back in 2001. ahh the memories. i really wish i could find the blue mesh authentic though i remember the 76ers wore the bluemesh jerseys for one year 99-00 when they 1st introduced the blue alternate jersey.

Back
Top Bottom