My personal hatred for Shawn Carter kept me ignorant

I apologize deuce king, ravagebx, and anybody else I battled questioning this guy's skills, too foolish on my behalf.

I appreciate the honesty champ, we need more like you around these parts.  Continue to enjoy and catch up on the music.

GOAT
  He's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nas still won tho'.

Not in life champ, which is what's most important.

I apologize deuce king, ravagebx, and anybody else I battled questioning this guy's skills, too foolish on my behalf.

I appreciate the honesty champ, we need more like you around these parts.  Continue to enjoy and catch up on the music.

GOAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nas still won tho'.

"They say a ****** standing on a giant's shoulders can see much further than the giant. So I got the whole rap world on my shoulders, they trying to see further than I am."

"They say a ****** standing on a giant's shoulders can see much further than the giant. So I got the whole rap world on my shoulders, they trying to see further than I am."

Funny how people in the Lupe thread are wondering how Lupe (who is one of the GOATS IMO) can make the full crossover to commercial and still be lyrically nice like that at the same time. It's something that alot of rappers often have issues with.

Jay (and Em) have mastered it. Unlike Em though (also one of the GOATS IMO) his flow doesn't irritate you at times and he has more lines that make you say "Oh so THAT'S what he meant" moments.

GOAT.

Funny how people in the Lupe thread are wondering how Lupe (who is one of the GOATS IMO) can make the full crossover to commercial and still be lyrically nice like that at the same time. It's something that alot of rappers often have issues with.

Jay (and Em) have mastered it. Unlike Em though (also one of the GOATS IMO) his flow doesn't irritate you at times and he has more lines that make you say "Oh so THAT'S what he meant" moments.

GOAT.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

GOAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nas still won tho'.

To who?

Jiggaman>>>>>>>>>>>>>
*exits before NaS stans/salty jay haters say we slurpin*

Originally Posted by Deuce King

GOAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nas still won tho'.

To who?

Jiggaman>>>>>>>>>>>>>
*exits before NaS stans/salty jay haters say we slurpin*

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

To me the best rapper ever.
Best flow, Most consistent, Realest stories
Most charisma, I set the most trends
And my interviews are hotter
Holla
Jay's lyrics are so great because you always find something new about them. Really have to listen carefully to really understand his greatness.
Eh

Best Flow - Big Pun
Realest Stories - Notorious
Most Charisma - 2pac
Most Consistant - Jay-z (by default the rest of the best are dead)
Set the most trends - 2pac (arguably) people bite him all the time (fake thug rappers)

I like Jay-Z and i think he is deeper then people give him credit for but by no means is he as subversive as Lupe.  Jay is in my top 5 but not GOAT. 

Flame suit on

Holla
Jay's lyrics are so great because you always find something new about them. Really have to listen carefully to really understand his greatness.
Eh

Best Flow - Big Pun
Realest Stories - Notorious
Most Charisma - 2pac
Most Consistant - Jay-z (by default the rest of the best are dead)
Set the most trends - 2pac (arguably) people bite him all the time (fake thug rappers)

I like Jay-Z and i think he is deeper then people give him credit for but by no means is he as subversive as Lupe.  Jay is in my top 5 but not GOAT. 

Flame suit on

My favorite rapper of all time. 
pimp.gif

Young kids these days can't respect the truly great ones though. 
eyes.gif

My favorite rapper of all time. 
pimp.gif

Young kids these days can't respect the truly great ones though. 
eyes.gif

Stan thread in disguise.

Bunch of dudes that love camel phallus.

Stan thread in disguise.

Bunch of dudes that love camel phallus.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Holla

Best Flow - Big PunJay-Z tied with Notorious BIG
Realest Stories - Notorious BIG
Most Charisma - 2pac tied wit Jay-Z
Most Consistant - Jay-Z
Set the most trends - 2pac (arguably) people bite him all the time (fake thug rappers)Jay-Z
"Hov,Remind yaself, nobody built like you, you designed yaself"

GOAT

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Holla

Best Flow - Big PunJay-Z tied with Notorious BIG
Realest Stories - Notorious BIG
Most Charisma - 2pac tied wit Jay-Z
Most Consistant - Jay-Z
Set the most trends - 2pac (arguably) people bite him all the time (fake thug rappers)Jay-Z
"Hov,Remind yaself, nobody built like you, you designed yaself"

GOAT

Back
Top Bottom