My Small UK Collection (warning - pics galore!)

all star XIII's , black/sliver V's, and space jams
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

OMG i just fainted thats about 40 pairs

Fainted because 40 is a lot? Or because it's nowhere near the number some other NT-ers have?
I know I only have one pair of feet [and hence can only wear one pair at a time] but I'd love to have double that! Especially if my collection included infrared VIs, pea-pod VIIIs, a DMP XI/VI pack, cool grey IIIs, black laser IVs, Caro Vs and Hare VIIs (and some matching Hare Is)!

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

OMG i just fainted thats about 40 pairs

Fainted because 40 is a lot? Or because it's nowhere near the number some other NT-ers have?
I know I only have one pair of feet [and hence can only wear one pair at a time] but I'd love to have double that! Especially if my collection included infrared VIs, pea-pod VIIIs, a DMP XI/VI pack, cool grey IIIs, black laser IVs, Caro Vs and Hare VIIs (and some matching Hare Is)!

Shoes that look worn. Props. huge contrast to the typical collection on NT.. Unless these others have so many shoes that one pair NEVER looks used and only gets worn once a year, I would tend to say those other collections are 95% DS. Glad to see the majority here worn

Shoes that look worn. Props. huge contrast to the typical collection on NT.. Unless these others have so many shoes that one pair NEVER looks used and only gets worn once a year, I would tend to say those other collections are 95% DS. Glad to see the majority here worn

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Cheers dude. Way I see it shoes are made to be worn. Whilst some are definitely works of art it doesn't change their primary purpose: to be put on your feet.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Cheers dude. Way I see it shoes are made to be worn. Whilst some are definitely works of art it doesn't change their primary purpose: to be put on your feet.

Back
Top Bottom