My Small UK Collection (warning - pics galore!)

Here's my fairly small collection of mostly Jordans with a few Dunks, Pumps and other odds & ends… I only really started when the Metallic 5s came out a few years back and since then my collection has grown steadily. It's not always easy to get the good stuff here in the UK though. 
frown.gif

I wear all of them I've worn most of them and those I haven't worn yet I fully intend to wear. I only tend to get stuff I like as I don't see the point in having trainers and leaving them in the box. Quality beats quantity every day of the week. I'll leave the hyped stuff that I don't like for someone else that really wants it (whatever their reason for having it).

Favourites:

Space Jams

Red suede 5s

DTRT 3s

Play Off 13s

Halloween Dunks

I know that some of you will like it. And I know a whole bunch of people won't. But hey, we're all different and all entitled to our opinions. I'd prefer you to leave positive comments but I can't control what you want to write.

**25th March 2011 - edited to include new pick-ups: AM90 Infrareds, Black/Blue XVIIIs & Black low XXIs and a couple of lace-swaps**

**3rd April 2011 - edited to include new pick-up: Black/Blue XIIs**

These I wear for actual running

And these I wear for playing the soccer-ball

Here's my fairly small collection of mostly Jordans with a few Dunks, Pumps and other odds & ends… I only really started when the Metallic 5s came out a few years back and since then my collection has grown steadily. It's not always easy to get the good stuff here in the UK though. 
frown.gif

I wear all of them I've worn most of them and those I haven't worn yet I fully intend to wear. I only tend to get stuff I like as I don't see the point in having trainers and leaving them in the box. Quality beats quantity every day of the week. I'll leave the hyped stuff that I don't like for someone else that really wants it (whatever their reason for having it).

Favourites:

Space Jams

Red suede 5s

DTRT 3s

Play Off 13s

Halloween Dunks

I know that some of you will like it. And I know a whole bunch of people won't. But hey, we're all different and all entitled to our opinions. I'd prefer you to leave positive comments but I can't control what you want to write.

**25th March 2011 - edited to include new pick-ups: AM90 Infrareds, Black/Blue XVIIIs & Black low XXIs and a couple of lace-swaps**

**3rd April 2011 - edited to include new pick-up: Black/Blue XIIs**

These I wear for actual running

And these I wear for playing the soccer-ball

pimp.gif

Where did u get the carmines and raging bulls from?
Im super upset i didnt get the raging bulls when i could have

Where abouts are u from btw? Nice to see another UK Jordan head on here
smile.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

pimp.gif

smile.gif

Carmines & Raging Bulls were both eBay pick-ups. I got the whole 6/17 CDP back in 2008 but the 17s were a bit tight so I passed them on to my brother. Didn't mind too much as I really only wanted the Carmines...

The RB Vs came from the US for about £75 shipped; I was well happy with that. I've had them since last July and every time I think about wearing them it rains so they're still DS. Will definitely be changing that this year!

As for location I am in our great capital: London town.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

pimp.gif

smile.gif

Carmines & Raging Bulls were both eBay pick-ups. I got the whole 6/17 CDP back in 2008 but the 17s were a bit tight so I passed them on to my brother. Didn't mind too much as I really only wanted the Carmines...

The RB Vs came from the US for about £75 shipped; I was well happy with that. I've had them since last July and every time I think about wearing them it rains so they're still DS. Will definitely be changing that this year!

As for location I am in our great capital: London town.

Very nice collection, glad to see you wear (almost) all your kicks.
Red suede 5 and 21
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very nice collection, glad to see you wear (almost) all your kicks.
Red suede 5 and 21
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very nice collection, feelin those Raging bull V's. BTW you should definitely lookin into wearable shoe trees. I'm pretty sure you can get them in the UK too
wink.gif
I have a pair of green beans and would be in bad shape if i didn't use them.

Very nice collection, feelin those Raging bull V's. BTW you should definitely lookin into wearable shoe trees. I'm pretty sure you can get them in the UK too
wink.gif
I have a pair of green beans and would be in bad shape if i didn't use them.

Thanks for the positivity folks.

I'm happy with what I've bought over the years and it's nice to see that others are feeling it too.

Thanks for the positivity folks.

I'm happy with what I've bought over the years and it's nice to see that others are feeling it too.

Back
Top Bottom